Order G-5296TX

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 14

1 2 » Weiter

OP

von

Headquarters

vor 4 Jahre

Document: G-5296TX Document status: TOP SECRET! Document attachement: http://svitak.kdyne.net/angeldust/Manison.png Assignment: Agent X Mission objective: Infiltrate and locate illegal plutonium Operation area: Manison, West 250, Striped Road Mission background An illegal group of terrorist Roamers is being formed somewhere in the planet wilderness. Thier goal is to eliminate all other intelligent beings. We suspect them to collect plutonium for bombs to destroy all bases the civilization has build on this planet and push us all back to the Village. Mission details We have recieved an emergency call from Agent Y about a secret plutonium warehouse hidden near the Manison on the Striped road. Right after this message the agent Y disappeared. Your mission is to infiltrate the community of the Manison, search for any secret areas and confirm the presence of the illegal warehouse. Good luck Agent X! ((use my WS or Central HUB link to enter the area))

# 2

von

Firefly

vor 4 Jahre

At first I thought this was about a new graphics card model, but this sounds serious! I hope we've got enough Agent Xs to take care of the situation while I do my best to bring out Angeldust v3.1. When it's out, I'll join the mission.

# 3

von

Hummm

vor 4 Jahre

I can confirm the presence of of the illegal warehouse. However, there were great beasts that can attack you, but you are not able to defend or retaliate. The discovery may cost you your life ... or 100 coin.

# 4

von

Headquarters

vor 4 Jahre

Document: L-1355GS Document status: Public Document attachement: http://svitak.kdyne.net/angeldust/shocking_footage.m4v Urgent warning to all inhabitants! Our deepest worries became truth yesterday at 1500 hours. By the shocking footage made by an observer drone, it seems that the terrorist Roamers group was able successfuly assemble and detonate small plutonium bomb south to Savanah Crossroad, Dry Grass Valley. The explosion completely destroyed several claims. The observer drone was damaged and crashed few moments after the footage end. We call you to pay high attention to all Roamers activity. We can expect another terrorist act soon.

# 5

von

space is green

vor 4 Jahre

It's best to hide in a fridge :P

# 6

von

Hummm

vor 4 Jahre

I thought the only winning move was 'to not play the game... how about a nice game of chess?'

# 7

von

kaan09

vor 4 Jahre

I can do that.Just send last coordinates from drone.I will go and infiltrate that mansion.

# 8

von

Hummm

vor 4 Jahre

the bomb site and mansion are a long distance from each other...

# 9

von

kaan09

vor 4 Jahre

I am going to track where it came from by using a special method.That way I can find the mansion and infiltrate it.

# 10

von

kaan09

vor 4 Jahre

I found a secret passage leads to plutonium 239 but from the "plutonium bomb" s explosion footage I discovered that its not a plutonium bomb!it is a hydrogen bomb.plutonium bombs creates a cloud more like a tree and dont creates cloud rings around themselves.but hydrogen bombs cloud is more like a mushroom then a tree and has cloud rings!they are trying to make us think they are making plutonium bombs but actualy they are making another secret things with plutonium.also plutonium bombs dont need that much plutonium in that secret room.but I am scared that they are making mutated animals and monsters to kill us.I will take samples from nuclear fallout of the detonated bomb and identify which materials in the bomb.All other agents.We need to investigate if they are making a mutation lab.good lick.

Beitrag 1–10 von 14

1 2 » Weiter