Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

The Smoke Block...

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–7 von 7

OP

von

Kamikaze Justice

vor 4 Jahre

@Firefly... Can you make a Smoke Block that has smoke that's only the size of the inside diameter of the Brick Chimney?

# 2

von

obi-

vor 4 Jahre

Yeah, we already adressed this on the stream. Heres a quick recap: https://imgur.com/a/lBbQxw0 We decided option 1 is best.

# 3

von

Kamikaze Justice

vor 4 Jahre

I wanted to be present for that stream, but I had other things to do that was family related. Thanks, for the picture. Obi. After I saw the pic, I went to the #244 stream to watch what FF was talking about. Without seeing the finished animation, #! does appear to be better. Whatever looks more natural.

# 4

von

Moniq

vor 4 Jahre

What Kamikaze Justice says in No.3, I need to see it. However, smoke/cloud blocks are the most welcome. Now rise the maximal claim height and all will be ready.... :)

# 5

von

Moniq

vor 4 Jahre

@Firefly, can you please make another water block the way as smoke blocks are? I was standing in the middle of larger smoke area and the movement... damn, it would be so great to build heavy seas with it. Only if it was a bit bluish :)

# 6

von

Firefly

vor 4 Jahre

@Moniq: I'm glad you like the smoke/cloud movement! It's how I wanted the symbionts to move, but I had no idea how to program the vertex shader back then. For the smoke I didn't want to settle for anything less than this bubbly, puffy motion :D

# 7

von

Firefly

vor 4 Jahre

Everyone: please remind me on today's livestream to show off the new smoke block / pipe interaction. It's awesome now!

Beitrag 1–7 von 7