Mounts and Pets

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 14

1 2 » Weiter

OP

von

DarkNebulosa

vor 4 Jahre

Hi people! I started playing yesterday and I'm already addicted to the game but I do not understand how the mechanics of the game work, for example, can I call it from where I left it? Can I rename it or have more than one? And how do I get a pet? Can it be a monster? And can it be any monster? There is also a lot that I do not understand, although the game is simple, but at the beginning it's just that. If you can help me I thank you very much :) Oh and I do not know English very well so if anything is written wrong I'm sorry > v <'

# 2

von

Gerberd

vor 4 Jahre

What language(s) do you speak?

# 3

von

Firefly

vor 4 Jahre

Hey Dark, good questions! Did you already join the community Discord server? There are many experienced players willing to help you out there. Here's what I know about the game: You can call your pet and mount as long as they're somewhat within reach. About 50 meters or so. You can't whistle louder than that. Your pet always stays by your side, but your mount might get lost. If you sign-out/in you get a new one anyway. Naming creatures is not possible (yet), so you'll just see the creature name like 'bronc' and 'jaguar'. To get a pet, you need a 'pet snack'. It's a special item that you need to earn. You can get it by winning the lottery on my live streams (be sure to join!) or by donating. Donating comes with even more cool stuff like additional colors for your heroes, being able to fly on dragons and getting a cheese block.

# 4

von

Kamikaze Justice

vor 4 Jahre

@DarkNebulosa... Also, when you build a beautiful town or city, and Firefly deems it worthy of being called a "Wonder", and it becomes associated with the "Wonder" button on the Telecharger, the Cheese Block and the Pet Snack will appear in your inventory. Then you can use the Pet Snack to catch a pet, which can be EITHER a cat, a dog, or a bunny. The cat or dog will fight by your side, and the bunny will heal you... choose wisely. If you buy a Saddle from the Shop, you can catch either a Horse, a Moa, or a Bear to ride around on... which requires no Wonder or donation. Also, if you have a "Wonder" (and/or have donated) and a Saddle, you can catch a Drakeling (or dragon) that you can ride. Not only can you fly, but the dragon can be used to help you build tall structures without falling off, or keep you from having to use scaffolding, and that saves a lot of time when building. IMO, the dragon will be one of the best selling points for the game. Great job, Firefly! I love the new ride!

# 5

von

DarkNebulosa

vor 4 Jahre

Thank you very much for the answers! But how am I supposed to call my mount? Do you have a specific button? Oh and I'm Brazilian, but in the Brazilian forum it's difficult to see and answer the topics.

# 6

von

obi-

vor 4 Jahre

Press F twice to call mount.

# 7

von

Kamikaze Justice

vor 4 Jahre

Something else, I wanted to say about the dragon. It'd be nice if there was a 1st Person View. That way, we can get closer to the structure while working, and we (and the dragon) aren't obstructing the view.

# 8

von

IceFly

vor 4 Jahre

how do i go down with my dragon on mobile?

# 9

von

obi-

vor 4 Jahre

Dive down with sprint.

# 10

von

DarkNebulosa

vor 4 Jahre

thank you very much for the answers and I love you guys, you have helped me a lot

Beitrag 1–10 von 14

1 2 » Weiter