Strange things happening??

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 13

1 2 » Weiter

OP

von

kaan09

vor 4 Jahre

Hello.I was playing with perfuze today.We was looking for bosses (hydra).When we were wandering around i saw 2 flying blocks in the air.one were just one snow block the other one was made out of 2 snow blocks.I asked perfuze about is this is a natural thing and he said I dont know.then we ignored it and contiounued looking for hydra.There was nearly no mobs.we came across some mobs and contiounued.then we saw some trolls.one of the troll was kında hiding at back of a tree and stalking us kinda.we didnt cared about it and contiounued looking for hydra.then perfuze needed to study his lessons and left.I came to that floating blocks place again and i found 1 more floating snow and 1 block added to 2 block snow.I really scared and I left.I also took photos of these blocks and after that I bought the land they were and left the game.can abone explain this? (Note:I was looking for a thing to make a creepypasta i said this at livestream too but this thing is not something like a creepypasta and more like a real thing so pls can anyone explain this strange phenamenon?)

# 2

von

kaan09

vor 4 Jahre

Edit:also at my real home some strange and paranormal things was happening so idk if this is related to them.

# 3

von

obi-

vor 4 Jahre

Hahaha, the flying blocks were there cuz some mobs can throw blocks, trolls for example can.

# 4

von

kaan09

vor 4 Jahre

I know trolls and etc can throw blocks but these were real blocks like we can place.

# 5

von

Hummm

vor 4 Jahre

Icelings and Snowlings both emit blocks that will form as snow in the environment. It's a telltale sign that someone else has been there before you. ... I've sometimes "played" with a Snowling to get him to completely bury a tree in snow ... before killing him :P As Obi said, there are others too, Mammoths and Rhinos throw dirt and grass of various colors ... and many of the red creatures will shoot red blobs, that, instead of adding to the environment will destroy the environment... so you can find the red materials (not the crystal shard but chaos crystal) damaged at the base such that the top is left floating in mid air. none of this type of modification will happen _within_ a claimed block (after it is claimed)

# 6

von

Moniq

vor 4 Jahre

Various mobs can throw various blocks and in case it is not on a claimed area, those blocks remain there. If you claim it, you an remove it.

# 7

von

kaan09

vor 4 Jahre

Thx for the explanetion guys.Can you guys help about real paranormal things too?They are so frequent at my house that me and my mom is nearly crazy.

# 8

von

Hummm

vor 4 Jahre

No. Those are super-natural, and thus require a super-natural solution.

# 9

von

kaan09

vor 4 Jahre

Ok humm thx even if you wouldnt help.

# 10

von

IAS AMIR

vor 4 Jahre

Did you know one time in forest level1 I saw a house but when I saw that there is nobody's land then I scared what was that ?

Beitrag 1–10 von 13

1 2 » Weiter