Angeldust v2.11

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 16

1 2 » Weiter

OP

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

I am rolling out Angeldust v2.11 today, between 9.00h and 11.00h UTC. The game server will be briefly down for an upgrade and you will need to update your game to be able to play, because of game world changes. I'll keep you updated here!

# 2

von

Viclaterreur

vor 7 Jahre

Wouhou! more stuff to do! Have you a "patch list" of things changed?

# 3

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

I will post the release notes later today. Updating the server right now; most app stores should have the new version of Angeldust within a few hours.

# 4

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

The server has been updated; you'll now need the new client version to connect. A backup job is running so there might be a tiny bit of lag every now and then.

# 5

von

Matt D

vor 7 Jahre

"Patiently" waiting for patch notes... Also, did you friend request me because I'm special or do you friend request everyone?

# 6

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

I shoot everyone a friend request to make sure they can join my live stream without additional interaction. But Matt D, you will always be special, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

# 7

von

Zephia

vor 7 Jahre

wow vip player

# 8

von

Zephia

vor 7 Jahre

but what is new in v2.11???

# 9

von

Foerster

vor 7 Jahre

If you need someone to translate the realese notes, i'm here :D

# 10

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

Here are the Angeldust v2.11 release notes: http://steamcommunity.com/games/angeldust/announcements/detail/254851343329509297 Foerster, thanks for the offer! I'm only posting release notes in English for the time being, but feel free to translate and post them on the Portuguese forum!

Beitrag 1–10 von 16

1 2 » Weiter