RFC: select your creatures

in English in Foren

Beitrag 21–22 von 22

Zurück « 1 2 3

# 21

von

Hummm

vor 4 Jahre

thanks Obi and KJ for reporting it happens to you too (being able to remount an old mount is a recent/welcome fix but doesn't solve it for me because my "treasured" mount was left at my house and had long despawned) Making capturing a new mount become an intentional "equip the saddle" (2 step) totally solves the issue ... as does going to the website to select from any previously creature. The latter change being more welcome since it actually bring new functionality. FF Note: you don't have to change the behavior of the controller or tablet button, ONLY the keyboard E key.

# 22

von

Moniq

vor 4 Jahre

I think that once you allow users to "choose a mount by mood" you degrade another part that I can count as making the game ?RPG to just another fashion feature. Want a new mount? Go catch it or your mount has no greater value than color of my pants. I would like to solve the problem when you accidentaly lost your current mount. The "E" key is not at good spot on keyboard, I also press it by accident, time to time. Maybe confirmation before you replace your mount? Unable to change mount while your other mount is despawned or standing on your claim/home? Have you been thinking about to limit animals by claims? Stabling them? Giving them a home?

Beitrag 21–22 von 22

Zurück « 1 2 3