Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

NPC un angeldust

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–4 von 4

OP

von

Angelio

vor 4 Jahre

I thinked for a very long time about proposing of adding NPCs on the game so that our buildings looks full of people,i think it would look great! U guys tell me what do u think about that Here's how i see how npc would work: Npc would be like a block, something u buy on the store and put it, thé différence is that u would be able to customise them, u décide if it's a villager, a knight, a magicien etc...u would be also able to décide there colors but only those that u unlcoked for Ur avatars.U would also bé able to décide how far they Can go from where they were put it, and finaly be able to add what ncp say and what players Can respond to them or what Can players Say to them form what npc can respond. I hope i've been understandeble for u guys. Btw i've already ask firefly on thé live about that, i Saw that he read it but hé hasen't respond about that, i think that firefly already thought about it and he will probably Worlk on it, Maybe he's already working on it.

# 2

von

obi-

vor 4 Jahre

You could make a mechanical npc with scrolls and photons, would work the same. Scroll for what the npc says, then doors with respond options, and copy reapeat.

# 3

von

Angelio

vor 4 Jahre

I take that as a great idea.

# 4

von

Firefly

vor 4 Jahre

My first major goal is to add a lot more actual PCs to the game with the launch on Steam.

Beitrag 1–4 von 4