ATTN: (Wonder) builders!

in English in Foren

Beitrag 61–70 von 72

Zurück « 1 2 35 6 7 8 » Weiter

# 61

von

Firefly

vor 4 Jahre

Thanks for the understanding obi! I'll do my best to reintroduce the long-range targeting in the future with a user-settable option.

# 62

von

Kamikaze Justice

vor 4 Jahre

Thank you, FF. @Mystellenery ... I feel your pain, I really do.

# 63

von

Firefly

vor 4 Jahre

Let's deflect the issue a bit: is it acceptable if I keep the longer range for the axe and the shovel? It's a bit inconsistent but at least you'll be able to remove your stuff easier than before.

# 64

von

obi-

vor 4 Jahre

I'd agree with that, just make sure placing trees and such blocks have the same range as normal blocks

# 65

von

Kamikaze Justice

vor 4 Jahre

Don't have the longer distance for the shovel, because the shovel is still used for construction. Too easy to delete blocks you don't want deleted, especially, when in a hurry. When working close, it's much easier to hit the block you want to delete, so less mistakes.

# 66

von

Kamikaze Justice

vor 4 Jahre

On that last sentence, I meant to say, revert back to the old way, because when working close, it's much easier to hit the block you want to delete, so less mistakes. I was just deleting an entire roof that I decided, I didn't like, and I had to be careful (like walking on glass) not to also delete blocks for the walls because of how far the deleting can reach.

# 67

von

Firefly

vor 4 Jahre

Right, I'll revert all ranges then. I'm glad I tried to improve the tools, but in the end it turns out they were pretty much perfect for most of you anyway. (Of course we have some major sample bias here. :D)

# 68

von

ПсихокантроП

vor 4 Jahre

I would prefer a large range for removing / installing blocks, but I will accept any decision - you can adapt to any distance, although it is more convenient to work from longer distances .. But the speed of installing blocks while holding the left button, I would like to ask to increase, it installs too slowly, you have to quickly press it yourself, the mouse already becomes a pity .. Thanks for your attention.. P.S.: Sorry for the bad English, I use Google translator ..

# 69

von

obi-

vor 4 Jahre

Maybe you could try to improove it after the full release. Lots of new players with no real bias.

# 70

von

Firefly

vor 4 Jahre

@Psycho: I already get nervous at the current pace :D I might introduce some additional targeting options in the future. Like 'range' and 'repetition speed'. It sounds pretty useful. @obi2002: I will. Let's run with the old thing for now and gradually build upon that by adding targeting options.

Beitrag 61–70 von 72

Zurück « 1 2 35 6 7 8 » Weiter