Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

AngelDust Stream #258...

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–9 von 9

OP

von

Kamikaze Justice

vor 4 Jahre

I noticed, since the stream was over 4 hours long, the first couple of hours of the stream wasn't saved, and aren't being shown on YouTube.

# 2

von

Alexi M

vor 4 Jahre

In short: wait for new angeldust graphics engine moved to OpenGL 3.0 . And also, looks like, I'm back to the game for a while...

# 3

von

Ruan4K

vor 4 Jahre

To me the stream is not being displayed, Not even parts after 2 hours (the first 2 hours usually need a time to load)

# 4

von

Kamikaze Justice

vor 4 Jahre

Ok... that makes sense. Probably uploading.

# 5

von

Kamikaze Justice

vor 4 Jahre

Well... it looks like the first 2-hours plus is lost. I was hoping to watch it. A two-hour video must be the limit for the upload.

# 6

von

Ruan4K

vor 4 Jahre

Hmmm, well I guess we have to wait to see what happens, probably is another error of Youbug :/

# 7

von

obi-

vor 4 Jahre

You always have to wait a while for it to upload / get processed fully. It happens to every stream. Tomorrow I'm 100% certain it will all be there. FYI I was able to see the whole stream right after it was finnished, rewatched some parts.

# 8

von

Kamikaze Justice

vor 4 Jahre

It's all there now.

# 9

von

Firefly

vor 4 Jahre

You're all correct. YouTube only has the last two hours directly accessible right after the stream, but they'll piece together all other data hours later. Yesterday's stream was exceptionally long so I'm imagining it took a while for it to be completely processed. But it's here now!

Beitrag 1–9 von 9