Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Happy face

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–3 von 3

OP

von

wartaint

vor 4 Jahre

Hey Firefly, I play on an iPad 4, and I'm finding issue with the quick messages button. It's too close to the jump and fire buttons for my liking, I find myself repeatedly opening and closing the quick message window if I happen to be engaged with a creature. Discerning between the Q.M. Button and the other two with accuracy whilst in the heat of the hunt can be bothersome given there close proximity to eachother. IDK if anyone else playing mobile has this issue or if my fingers are the problem, just wanted to point it out. I feel the Q.M. button was better where it was before in the top right. Thanks for what you do, I'm having a blast!

# 2

von

Angelio

vor 4 Jahre

I also play on mobile and yeah I see what you mean, the solution would be that the buttons could be moved individually, it sounds better, it will come one day, but you better have to be patient, because Firefly has a lot of things to do.

# 3

von

Firefly

vor 4 Jahre

I'll keep an eye out for more feedback on this. Right now I'm very happy with the new touchscreen UI, but that's no reason not to listen to players :)

Beitrag 1–3 von 3