Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Building Guide: Custom Trees

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–6 von 6

OP

von

obi-

vor 4 Jahre

I created a step by step building guide on how I create trees using bushes (No hedges) as the leaves. This is my first time making a guide like this, hopefully its understandable enough to everyone who reads it. Link to the guide: https://imgur.com/a/YZYRNKb Also, happy Valentines day everyone! ❤

# 2

von

Firefly

vor 4 Jahre

I greatly enjoyed it even though I'm not a true builder like most of you. Beautiful presentation, tips and content. Thanks for the love sharing this! (I've corrected the link in the first post.)

# 3

von

Hummm

vor 4 Jahre

cool guide Obi... pics for 7.1 and 7.2 seem to be out of order love the blue walls and floor ;)

# 4

von

obi-

vor 4 Jahre

Thank you both for the kind words :) @Firefly: Thanks for correcting the link. @Hummm: They are in order, 7.1 and 7.2 only show the bushes the step is about to avoid confusion. Yeah, the blue background was very much inspired by you :)

# 5

von

space is green

vor 4 Jahre

Nice work Obi, You can tell you put time and effort in making the guide!

# 6

von

ColtsWalker

vor 3 Jahre

Once you read obi's guide on building a custom tree, you could share a picture of the tree you build here. It would be fun to see all of the different tree creations people come up with based on the guide. I've done one, but I'm not proud of it, I think I will try again so I can post a picture.

Beitrag 1–6 von 6