Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Anyone inviting people to build near them at level 512?

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 10

OP

von

Self

vor 7 Jahre

Looking for some friends to build with near the end of the levels. If there's a community out there I build pretty well, just haven't built much because I'm waiting for a nice spot. Thanks!

# 2

von

Aoi Blue

vor 7 Jahre

I don't know of any communities. However, some people have built forts and landmarks.

# 3

von

Mercy Parker

vor 7 Jahre

Me and my team have several communities :) You're welcome to add me and we can go from there lol.

# 4

von

Gerberd

vor 7 Jahre

I'm probably at a point where I could help.

# 5

von

Helamenophis

vor 7 Jahre

I've build inside a mountain but most of the areas around it are already taken. But if there are some projects ongoing, I would love to participate in something bigger :)

# 6

von

Das Micha

vor 7 Jahre

Iam at lvl 512 the end ,some build cool things there i work on a giant glasscube^^. send friend request i bring u there

# 7

von

Supertramp

vor 7 Jahre

I have giant glasscube also there. ^^ It has too much cubes so game crash or glass disappear ^_^ :D

# 8

von

Aoi Blue

vor 7 Jahre

Try lowering the roof of the cube. That should help. If things get stuck on top of the highest point, it can cause problems. Firefly should really limit building up a 6 blocks below the highest point entities can be in order to prevent issues. Maybe he can do this if he raises that height. (I'd love to be able to build to 120 blocks high with an 8 block buffer.)

# 9

von

Windows665

vor 7 Jahre

I'd like someone to add me so i can teleport to level 512

# 10

von

SokemRokemRobot

vor 7 Jahre

I've learned, that when building a tall building, if I can't jump on top of it, it's too high. At least, that was the case with one building I did, so it's a rule for me, now.

Beitrag 1–10 von 10