Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Combat music concept

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–3 von 3

OP

von

Alexi M

vor 3 Jahre

I had to post it long time ago, but, well, better late than never. Can't remember the motivation to make this concept, so, I just gonna briefly explain it with a bit of details. Video demo: https://www.youtube.com/embed/V5QrSJ-QJ4U - demonstration of how it could work in action. Combat music options concept: https://imgur.com/a/aHznYa8 - possible options for the combat music. Explanation of every setup and option: *Combat music - on/off - easy to understand what's that for. Next setup. *Number of creatures - any/2/.../8 - how much creatures must chase the player to cause the combat music. *Min creature threat - tiny(or any)/small/normal/medium/heavy/boss - minimal creature difficulty to cause the combat music. -priority between number of creatures (named as opt1) and Min creature threat (named as opt2) - opt2>opt1 .Let's say if we have not enough number of creatures but one of it equals to min creautre threat or higher, it will cause the combat music. Something like that. Otherwise here's enough number of creatures or even more but they all are less that minimal -what does tiny, normal, etc. means: /critters and neutrals (not included cuz of unnecessary) - frogs, pheasants, crystal bugs, horses, bunnies and more creatures that can't hurt the player. /tiny - Frogs (included because of actual possibility of taking damage or even attack) - there could be more, but others was put to critters category /small - owls, ravens, cats, wolfs, bears, snakes /normal - roamers, trappers, weedlers, moas, crocodiles, horses (included because of actual possibility of taking damage) /medium - trolls, tripods, drakelings, rhinos, nimbosses, *golden rarities, *crimson type creatures, *violet type creatures /heavy - wyrms, mammoths, *pink rarities /boss (not included cuz of special priority) - hydra, clusterbunnies *Hard fight music (or min hardfight treat or somethin else) - heavy off/creatures/boss creatures - minimal creature difficulty to cause hard fight music.

# 2

von

Alexi M

vor 3 Jahre

Bruh, I've got to correct the hard fight music setup explanation: *Hard fight music (or min hardfight threat or something else) - off/heavy creatures/boss creatures - minimal creature difficulty to cause hard fight music.

# 3

von

Firefly

vor 3 Jahre

Wow, you've clearly put a lot of effort into this. Let's take a look at this too on the upcoming livestream so other players can share their feedback on this. I also really love the arena you're using to fight creatures.

Beitrag 1–3 von 3