Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

ATTN: Quest rewards!

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–9 von 9

OP

von

Firefly

vor 3 Jahre

After teasing everyone for weeks on the livestream, the quest rewards are finally coming to Angeldust! The update rolls out on Saturday, August 1st 2020 around 07.00h UTC. Both the Angeldust game server and website will be down for about half an hour, so plan your questing accordingly. I had wanted to release the update during the livestream, but there are too many invasive changes to do so. So you'll all get the chance of picking rewards before the livestream and showing them off to everyone.

# 3

von

Firefly

vor 3 Jahre

I'll be upgrading the Angeldust game server now. This will take about half an hour tops. The Angeldust website will be expanded afterwards, maybe I will actually postpone this until the stream for more excitement :D

# 4

von

Firefly

vor 3 Jahre

We're back online. The actual quest rewards shop page is coming later today. No more restarts are needed, so you're safe to quest now!

# 5

von

Leyenda

vor 3 Jahre

Ah ok thanks you por the information :)

# 6

von

fatih+

vor 3 Jahre

Wait so we dont need to update

# 7

von

Angelio

vor 3 Jahre

No indeed fatih, no need to update since it's already in the game, it's just hidden until live stream.

# 8

von

fatih+

vor 3 Jahre

Huh well nice job ff. Me likey

# 9

von

Firefly

vor 3 Jahre

Yes, for clarity: I'll roll out the shop during the stream. There's many things that can go wrong with this, but we'll see what happens. Maybe I'll do more, live feature-reveals in the future if this one is a success.

Beitrag 1–9 von 9