We have ignore list in this game?

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 14

1 2 » Weiter

OP

von

KHZ421

vor 7 Jahre

Sup! In every game we going to meet cool people..and rude ones too! I met a guy while hunting and he was really salty, like he don't wanna socialize :( does this game have ignore or block a player option?

# 2

von

Mercy Parker

vor 7 Jahre

Unfortunately not a direct ignore or block button but if you and the player are not friends there's no way he can find his way back to you unless you guys happen to stumble upon each other, but the world is soooo big so you're pretty good in that area. Just actively ignore him or anyone that isn't nice to you or other players around you, or is insulting. If you feel like its necessary you can always screenshot your text log and private message Firefly, the developer, through the website, and he will see fit and take it from there :)

# 3

von

Aoi Blue

vor 7 Jahre

I doubt you could completely ignore all interaction with a player because of how the game is set up. However, it might be a good idea to add a mute option. This is mainly if someone is being a pain in the chat. You should also be able to block private messages from someone. Generally people who troll on the forum would be kicked and have their messages erased, so that shouldn't be an issue.

# 4

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

I am looking into a local mute function so you can ignore messages from certain players. The chat log was the first step in this direction.

# 5

von

Lfod

vor 7 Jahre

You want to really know what bad players are like go play Growtipia. Trust me any rude players here are angelic in comparison. People in Growtopia will lie to you then steal your items.

# 6

von

Lfod

vor 7 Jahre

Really it's that person's loss because you benefit greatly from adventuring together. You able to hunt more gold faster and get farther out. Plus it's nice when several people build together it gives you that city community feeling. My advice is don't let people like that bother you. Chances are it's a player wanting to hunt alone because he wants all the gold from hunting and doesn't realize being alone hunting is a lot slower. I've met only met very cool people in this community so don't worry you will find them.

# 7

von

Lfod

vor 7 Jahre

If your looking for a friend you can feel free to add me.

# 8

von

Aoi Blue

vor 7 Jahre

I'm pretty tolerant of most people myself. I try to be as nice as I can, but I'm very quiet and some people think of that as rude. Sometimes I'm also a little blunt when giving advice, even if I try not to be. It's just my nature. The biggest problem I've run into here is a handful of people who are in the habit of using NSFW language. I generally follow different language rules for different games. It's a matter of the atmosphere of the game. I'll use profanity on Payday 2 and spout dirty jokes, but I would never do that here. It's a different game, different atmosphere. It breaks the environment. I never understood why some people can't grasp time and place . . .

# 9

von

CAPTWINDOWShobos

vor 7 Jahre

this is about me isn't it

# 10

von

Mercy Parker

vor 7 Jahre

Likewise, I'm always nice and helpful, but I an be quiet or fork out short responses like just "lolol" sometimes but it's never intended to be rude hah. As for NSFW... I think I've cursed in front of you before Aoi Blue lol and Capt and I are really lax when we chat outside the game, profanity slips in and out, but I understand your take on atmosphere.. Like when I play APB Reloaded, oooo it's filthy in the chat rooms lol But in Angelust, the player experience ranges from ages of seven years old to how ever old humans can live lol. I've run into so many different ages, I just keep it friendly just in case I'm talking to a 10yr old.

Beitrag 1–10 von 14

1 2 » Weiter