People that claim land by yours!

in English in Foren

Beitrag 11–18 von 18

Zurück « 1 2

# 11

von

Mercy Parker

vor 7 Jahre

Great points everyone. Aoi Blue, I agree there needs to be Moderators in the forums and in-game! Firefly is only one man and he has a lot on his plate and some of the player-to-player interactivity issues can go unnoticed unless one makes the leap to notify him. As for not being able to trust each and everyone to build on our land, umm, can you really blame us? That is not to say that I'm completely reserved when it comes to my claims, there are many players I feel comfortable with and I allow them to build on my land. No second thoughts about it. But that took a a little time conversing and playing with them. Simple as that. Aoi Blue, I do not want to misunderstand or mis-perceive your statement. So for clarification, was the sentence "No, I understand completely, I'm saying why those people are rude." referring to the people that mess up people's claims right? :) The infamous griefers. -.- Lfod, great point. I'm 97% sure that Firefly, as the dev, has a way to delete people's claims which leads me to believe there is a way for him to allow us, to delete our own claimed lands (probably through the website I pressume).

# 12

von

SokemRokemRobot

vor 7 Jahre

If there are moderators (and other costly demands), we can expect the game to be more costly when the time comes.

# 13

von

Lfod

vor 7 Jahre

Moderators are usually community volunteers. At least from my experience in the MMO world any moderator is an unpaid. Other then the risk of choosing the wrong person who would abuse the extra power given it would really not cost anything. I'd moderate for nothing.

# 14

von

Lfod

vor 7 Jahre

The real questions about moderators is what tools and rules do they have. Also if the moderators have rules to follow that also means the community has rules to follow. I see no in game rules as of right now. Will there be temporary to permanent banning of accounts? If so for what reason what some one receive punishment or warnings. Plus if you have moderators you have to give them the power to see everything and be everywhere at a moment's notice. You can't depend on reports alone. You actually have to see a rule being broken to punish somebody for it. As much as I would like to do it, I don't think the community itself has enough players and activity on the forums to merit having mods right now. I don't see it happening any time soon in my honest opinion. Plus we don't really have any in game rules.

# 15

von

Lfod

vor 7 Jahre

If the community grows at some point you may have people being bullies, racist or even sexual. Many parents will have their children playing and will start to complain. Then my friends you will see some moderators and some rulesm

# 16

von

Lfod

vor 7 Jahre

I apologise I was incorrect I did find some in game rules in terms of service. I swear I read them before I logged in the first time ;)

# 17

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

Someone was asking about this on my recent live stream: it's difficult to find a solution that's entirely perfect on the technical and social side, so I didn't really reply yet. I am working on rewriting the game server backend so that I can more dynamically update the game world. Once that is done, I'll get a bit more flexibility to shuffle and rearrange stuff. Hang on and all will be revealed :)

# 18

von

Inotready2

vor 7 Jahre

Type your message here.its happens to my other account named inotready

Beitrag 11–18 von 18

Zurück « 1 2