Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Love And Hate

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–2 von 2

OP

von

Fofocando

vor 3 Jahre

Love and Hate 💖🖤 Love is so beautiful right people? We received news that a member of the Clan AMOU, should cheat on his then fiancée with one of his best friends, exactly, the groom not satisfied with wanting all the claimed lands of Melissa owner of the AMADO clan, now has his eyes on his best friend , after he discovered that his fiancee's best friend would have more land and assets, elements supposedly been unfaithful, Melissa who at that moment does not know about her betrayal by her fiance and her best friend, nor can she imagine what is coming next! Exactly we will wait for scenes from the next chapter! Tell me here in the comments about you think Melissa will do? Will she leave AngelDust? Or will you continue with the Wedding even though you know the betrayal? Um, this story will pay off a lot. And I Gossiping will be there for all the details. There is no player who hides something from me.🕵🏽‍♀️🐾 By R.K gossiping Article link https://www.instagram.com/p/CKMwb6PlBep/?igshid=1lixnyj1u7p68

# 2

von

obi-

vor 3 Jahre

Didn't know we still had clans in this game. Interesting. Post is more structured than usual :thumbs-up:

Beitrag 1–2 von 2