Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Questions about the Shop Menu

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–8 von 8

OP

von

pat1025

vor 7 Jahre

Im pretty new to this. The game is great..but I need some clarifications. Why in the Shop do certain items disappear? Even on my own claimed land..like the spring for example will not show up. And how does more cool shit appear in the shop? Granted my level is low..just how does new stuff appear? And say im on level 35 somewhere..and firefly is with an army of ppl playing over on level 34. Am i theoretically close? Cause the game is so huge its hard to run into any signs of people?

# 2

von

space is green

vor 7 Jahre

Different hero classes have different items in the shop. You'll only see the spring in shop if you're playing the Builder class.

# 3

von

Lfod

vor 7 Jahre

Also spring is not like a normal block you buy. It's only temporary when you place it. I assume your asking why it doesn't stay forever when you place it?

# 4

von

pat1025

vor 7 Jahre

Ah. Dur Thx

# 5

von

Lfod

vor 7 Jahre

I though that when I first started that placing potions was permanent and could only be placed on my claims. There was actually a really decent guide for new players I found when I searched the forum but I can't remember exactly what I searched to find it. It has some info that's good to know like whenever a creatures health bar is gold it is a creature you have not killed yet. Honestly the thread should of been stickied at the top of the forum for new players.

# 6

von

Lfod

vor 7 Jahre

https://angeldu.st/en/forums/topics/13/Tips+for+first+time+players ^^^Please sticky this thread if possible^^

# 7

von

pat1025

vor 7 Jahre

Simple yet good little guide

# 8

von

Lfod

vor 7 Jahre

Yes I found some useful info. Good for some one who is very new. I found info I didn't know. You kinda jump into this game with no idea what to do. I was confused on some things at first myself. I still probably don't know some things lol.

Beitrag 1–8 von 8