Horse

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 14

1 2 » Weiter

OP

von

Sherly Holmes

vor 7 Jahre

Can I have my own horse? If I am, how can I do it?

# 2

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

You can't have your own horse yet. It's something lots of players have asked for, so I am looking into it for the future, but right now I'm working hard on adding furniture blocks to the game!

# 3

von

SokemRokemRobot

vor 7 Jahre

IF we do get our own horse (or horses?), would we be able to ride it? :)

# 4

von

Sherly Holmes

vor 7 Jahre

Thank you :)

# 5

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

SokemRokemRobot – not sure yet! Let's get some basic furniture into the game first :)

# 6

von

HoopRod

vor 6 Jahre

how can i save my horse in my house

# 7

von

Kamikaze Justice

vor 6 Jahre

You can't save your horse in your house. When you quit, your horse quits with you. When you log-in, your horse logs-in with you. On a side-note... I'm finding myself playing the game without my horse most of the time, since it's always despawning on me, and it's not worth the trouble to quit, and log-in to get it back.

# 8

von

Firefly

vor 6 Jahre

I'm the opposite: whenever I play, I hop on my horse and just ride around. There's just something relaxing about it…

# 9

von

moruera

vor 6 Jahre

idk what you do while fighting & farming coins but i killed with others a hydra & cluster some days ago and went hunting solo for 5k. in all of that time my horse stayed exactly where i left it and i run fly move a bit away surrounded the enemy everytime for some minutes and he/she was still there by myside ;)

# 10

von

Kamikaze Justice

vor 6 Jahre

When I fight a powerful creature, or many of them at once, running is a form of defense and a necessary part of survival, and when I'm running away from a Hydra or many Wyrms and Scorpions, my horse will despawn. I know for a fact, my horse doesn't run along with me, by my side.

Beitrag 1–10 von 14

1 2 » Weiter