ATTN: Call for artwork 3!

dans English dans Forums

Message 31–38 sur 38

Précédent « 1 2 3 4

# 31

par

Kanmaike

2 ans plus tôt

Here it is: SodaMeow's from first draft https://imgur.com/8ggCHBH and this is mine https://imgur.com/LB2hPx5

# 32

par

Firefly

2 ans plus tôt

@Kanmaike: I'm loving your pet snack advertisement! :D You could hang this poster on every bus stop in Angeldust and the cookies would sell like hot cakes. I also like the second version of SodaMeow's piece much more than the first one, it has a clearer theme and style. Not a huge fan of the pitch-black background, but it's workable.

# 33

par

Firefly

2 ans plus tôt

Quick heads-up: there's fifteen hours left to send in your artwork!

# 34

par

Firefly

2 ans plus tôt

Alright, that's it—thanks everyone for sending in your artwork! I have received the works of: Angelio fatih+ (x3) Kanmaike Loki The Witful obi- Rob12 Ruan4K Snowhiteprincess SodaMeow (Contact me immediately if your entry isn't listed! I will consider it being past deadline without solid reasons for delay.)

# 35

par

Hummm

2 ans plus tôt

I had something in progress, but I lost it halfway through to an app crash... but after the live stream review, I decided the worst presented entry was at least 10x better than I could even hope for. I'll stick to writing code. I did experiment with the 4 bunny picture... there are 24 possibilities... my favorite three are: builder:white, sorc:pearl, fighter:gold, scout:dust builder:gold, sorc:pearl, fighter:white, scout:dust builder:pearl, sorc:white, fighter:gold, scout:dust

# 36

par

Firefly

2 ans plus tôt

@Hummm: My advice would be to not be ashamed of attempting to create something while improving your skills. I would have gladly taken a look and considered it for inclusion. Sorry to hear about the app crash interfering, I hope things go more smooth next time. As for @Ruan4K's bunnies I've decided to go with the original version, respecting Ruan's original intent. Integrity trumps my micromanagement.

# 37

par

Hummm

2 ans plus tôt

@FF thanks for your kind words... but no shame here. We can't all be artists; and knowing your limitations is an important life skill. (not that you can't ever be good at something you're not) ... I can code w/ the best of them. :D

# 38

par

Firefly

2 ans plus tôt

Not going to drone on about it, but "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" as they say. Sometimes a piece of art is not about the end result, but the process and intentions leading up to it. Or just general cultural and historical acceptance. There's already a piece of art in the game that isn't there for its aesthetic qualities, but what it represents.

Message 31–38 sur 38

Précédent « 1 2 3 4