Millionaire
dans English
dans Forums
Messages
Message 41–50 sur 57
Précédent « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » Suivant
par
Loki The Witful
3 mois plus tôt
WOW GG! so many getting the millions of coins.
par
Kamikaze Justice
3 mois plus tôt
Thank you, Mr Monkey. If I told you my secret, I'd have to kill you ;)
par
IAS AMIR
1 mois plus tôt
Congratulations 👏 to @Kamikaze Justice on hitting 20M coins!!
Soon you will be #1!
So many medals, so many coins. What's the secret of your energy??
par
Kamikaze Justice
1 mois plus tôt
Thank you, IAS AMIR. Being an insomniac helps a lot!
par
Firefly
1 mois plus tôt
Congratulations @KJ for getting 20MM! Just 100K more coins now and you'll be at the top spot of the Coins leaderboard!
par
Firefly
1 mois plus tôt
Less than 32K to go now! :D
par
Firefly
1 mois plus tôt
The absolute madman did it; HUGE congratulations on taking the top spot @Kamikaze Justice! And I see there is no sign of stopping :D
(Also @Adede just climbed to spot #17!)
par
Kamikaze Justice
1 mois plus tôt
Thanks...
If Hummm didn't go on a much deserved vacation from many years of grinding, I'd still be chasing him.
par
Loki The Witful
1 mois plus tôt
WOW GG Kamikaze Justice!!! Just changed the whole course of history!!!
Message 41–50 sur 57
Précédent « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » Suivant