Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Angeldust Live! #586

dans English dans Forums





Message 1–9 sur 9

1


Auteur du sujet

par

Firefly

1 mois plus tôt


Oh no! It's a major "Stewie moment" this weekend. I tried to find a good time to livestream, but I'm completely booked the upcoming days. I'll do my best to make it up to you next weekend with hopefully a cool demo of what I've been working on the past week. Promise! In the meantime you can post here to get a pet snack if you don't have it yet. I'll also try my best to be on the Discord voice chat thing in about 45 minutes (19.00h CEST) to watch a special event.


# 2

par

IAS AMIR

1 mois plus tôt


Waiting for next weekend stream and know any new updates related to new block! For pet snack- @pucanh wants to have a pet snack and @Amir- too 👀!


# 3

par

Loki The Witful

1 mois plus tôt


No worries Mr Firefly, have a good one and hopefully see you next week.


# 4

par

(GM) SodaMeow

1 mois plus tôt


One huge pet cookie for the player @pucanh - requesting on their behalf, because they are vietnamese players. TYSM firefly!


# 5

par

Firefly

1 mois plus tôt


Thanks for mediating @(GM) SodaMeow! I've awarded some pet snacks left and right :-)


# 6

par

(GM) SodaMeow

1 mois plus tôt


@pucanh says THANKS to Firefly, me and IAS in game!=D Can I have a pet snack to tame other things.....heh!


# 7

par

INFORMANTE

1 mois plus tôt


THE GOAT (Me) IS BACK 🐐🇨🇴 Lie, Lie haha


# 8

par

Firefly

29 jours plus tôt


Eagle eyed viewers will have noticed the stream is now up on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPOaRvhNd3I


# 9

par

(GM) SodaMeow

28 jours plus tôt


Looks Even better!


Message 1–9 sur 9

1