Castle Jungle-Fellah

dans English dans Forums

Message 11–20 sur 25

Précédent « 1 2 3 » Suivant

# 11

par

Jade Jester

7 ans plus tôt

It IS dangerous and a long trek, So you may want to travel in a caravan once we get a road going to the main town

# 12

par

Jade Jester

7 ans plus tôt

Or friend me and warp to the castle next time I play. Now If you'll excuse me, I have to clear out the castle of mobs.

# 13

par

khatab

7 ans plus tôt

i dont get it so this like a clan right

# 14

par

Panda_Express_

7 ans plus tôt

Yes, like a clan but I prefer for it to be called a 'guild'. Like Fairy Tail, except more medieval.

# 15

par

Jade Jester

7 ans plus tôt

Yeah I just claimed some unclaimed land

# 16

par

Jyant

7 ans plus tôt

Type your message here.i dont understand to be honest... how can people find it from the main town.... when the maintain is bigger than the united states

# 17

par

Jyant

7 ans plus tôt

everyone should be building off a MAIN HIGHWAY somewhere.... lets be honest here. the world is way to big for 500 people

# 18

par

Jyant

7 ans plus tôt

like, a highway from Fireflys place or something should be build... and roads off the highway.... or expect to be alone forever

# 19

par

Panda_Express_

7 ans plus tôt

True...How you can find it is add me as a friend, then just teleport to my world teleport.

# 20

par

Jyant

7 ans plus tôt

Im just saying for future reference... everyone should kind of do this... so the world can feel more ALIVE instead of having to teleport everywhere miles in the middle of nowhere with nobody else around

Message 11–20 sur 25

Précédent « 1 2 3 » Suivant