Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Just claimed some land, also love the update!

dans English dans Forums

Message 1–10 sur 10

Auteur du sujet

par

Oxygen

7 ans plus tôt

Hey guys, I just claimed some land! It's my World teleport, I don't care if griefers come anymore, they can't do anything to my stuff! Anyway, thank you for the update, Firefly! I think the rest of us will love it! ------------------------------- Discord | http://discord.me/angeldust YouTube | http://youtube.com/sectyt

# 2

par

Apollo

7 ans plus tôt

Nice, I haven't claim any yet, Meanwhile waiting for friend to get up from sleep. Lol

# 3

par

Firefly

7 ans plus tôt

Please be careful Oxygen :)

# 4

par

Oxygen

7 ans plus tôt

Don't worry, I'm always careful. ;)

# 5

par

famas1

7 ans plus tôt

i claimed some land right outside of town and built a nice big house (start at fireflies house go left when fireflies house is on the right then look for a house with a blue rooftop and then go right it should be in view) i think it looks lovely and it felt so big to build it took multiple hours to terraform and build the building

# 6

par

html_5

7 ans plus tôt

Is a way to demolish our claim land just to clean up all blocks? the right click of my mouse gonna be abuse... also maybe we can choose the starting base of with block base we want, sand or others... like pre-build land...

# 7

par

nightstorm

7 ans plus tôt

Love the claim land option... I messed up and built before I claimed and ended up claimed by half my humble abode, but hey it's a brilliant idea and I can't wait to claim the other half soon haha...

# 8

par

Zeviz

7 ans plus tôt

They may not be able to destroy what you claimed, but they can ruin what you built by claiming land around you and put stuff to bother you.

# 9

par

nightstorm

7 ans plus tôt

Yea but they gonna have to find it first🤔 Though mine kinda shouts "I'm here" from miles away haha

# 10

par

Spectrum

7 ans plus tôt

Apollo almost claimed all land ;-;

Message 1–10 sur 10