Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

For Lucas (Firefly)

dans English dans Forums

Message 1–9 sur 9

Auteur du sujet

par

KONUAKA

6 ans plus tôt

Dear Firefly, i want to fully destroy my land #20. I want to make a maze, but not from dirt)))

# 2

par

Firefly

6 ans plus tôt

Well, start digging then :D! There is currently no way to automatically demolish your claims as there is with your house. So it's time to shovel and or bomb your way through the terrain. Or maybe Hummm can lend you one of his rhinos :)

# 3

par

Poiktota

6 ans plus tôt

RHINOS ?!

# 4

par

Fierro

6 ans plus tôt

You can break blocks with rhinos and other creatures. Sometimes I made tunnels. I like tunnels and caverns. Claims prevent creature spawn... so I don't claim if I don't need. For the record, long time ago, Obi2002 with me and others break a montain in half. Literally. Just for fun, playing with hydras and scorps (they shoot red flowers) ^_^ Some pics ---> https://imgur.com/a/zZVBd

# 5

par

Hummm

6 ans plus tôt

creatures cannot destroy anything that is claimed, so rhino's won't help.

# 6

par

KONUAKA

6 ans plus tôt

Lucas,how about adding better showels, like upgraded. At one click it destroy 2 or more blocks.

# 7

par

Firefly

6 ans plus tôt

Yeah, I was thinking about that this morning. Not sure what it'll look like, but it might be useful to have better removal tools, especially on claims, where you can not demolish everything at once.

# 8

par

KONUAKA

6 ans plus tôt

I think that shovels would look like better swords(colorful)

# 9

par

KONUAKA

6 ans plus tôt

But now i need guys which will help me with digging out this annoying dirt.Add me to friends, on telecharger find my nick and click world, and you're here.

Message 1–9 sur 9