Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Message others in-game with telecharger

dans English dans Forums

Message 1–8 sur 8

Auteur du sujet

par

ExcaliburGaming

5 ans plus tôt

Whenever I go farming (solo), and I find a boss or a new creature, but I can't defeat it alone so I want to get help from friends, but instead of teleporting and telling them that, I could just simply message them through the telecharger. My idea is that you either shrink the buttons in the friends list so you can add a message button or you can replace the world button beside the friend's name with the message button.

# 2

par

Moniq

5 ans plus tôt

Replace World button? That's not good idea. I am using it.

# 3

par

zaljo151726

5 ans plus tôt

or better yet what if play togethor was smaller and the message friends thing was above it so you could easily access it

# 4

par

Hummm

5 ans plus tôt

This was solved 25 years ago... /send playerx Hey I got a Legendary Goldbug over here, why don't you come get credit for it. Yo, Firefly, while your at it, add the /dance command too ;)

# 5

par

Firefly

5 ans plus tôt

I've been contemplating a 'server wide' friends messaging system for quite a while now. Sooner or later I'm bound to come up with a decent solution, just give me a bit more time!

# 6

par

ExcaliburGaming

5 ans plus tôt

I didn't know that, hummm

# 7

par

Firefly

5 ans plus tôt

@ExcaliburGaming : the /send command doesn't work in Angeldust, I think Hummm was just giving an example of how this works in other (older) games. And /dance doesn't work either :D

# 8

par

ExcaliburGaming

5 ans plus tôt

Hope you add it soon Firefly

Message 1–8 sur 8