Anyone noticing vanishing acts lately?

dans English dans Forums

Message 11–20 sur 21

Précédent « 1 2 3 » Suivant

# 11

par

Firefly

5 ans plus tôt

@Sarainia the more I read about your issues the more I think obi is on the money. When things start disappearing do you see the 'network warning' icon on the right of your screen? Duplicating mounts is definitely impossible as far as I can tell. You can glitch a few ghosts on your client that disappear after a few seconds, but shooting them for coins is (or should be) logically impossible :)

# 12

par

Sarainia

5 ans plus tôt

Nope it's been tested my BF and I have both seen the glitch and seen each others horses duplicate, and sometimes it's more than just a few seconds, some cases, they last well until they despawn! Sure isn't a ghost cuz can still take trample damage from it! Network warning doesn't always pop up when it occurs so not sure what's going on!

# 13

par

Kamikaze Justice

5 ans plus tôt

Hummm said to me,"Perhaps you should take some of the money you're saving by playing this free game and buy some new hardware ... just saying ;)" Why the jab? Don't pretend to know my financial status. How much money am I saving because this game is free? I understand that this game, when it is sold, will be a few dollars. Will it be $3, $5, $10? I don't know. So, let's pretend it will be $10. What kind of computer upgrade will cost only $10 that will speed up my 2012 MacBook Pro, Smarty Pants? BTW... I've played this game for only about 1/2 hour in the last 3 weeks. How much $$ did that save me? I'd hate to be accused of saving too much money from playing AngelDust.

# 14

par

Hummm

5 ans plus tôt

@KJ my sincere apologies, I meant no offense.

# 15

par

Sarainia

5 ans plus tôt

Back again give me a moment to try and remember this game again lols :D sorry for the sudden stoppage of play all a sudden! But I have had good reasons "Medical Health Probs" :)

# 16

par

Sarainia

5 ans plus tôt

Nobody in Discord or here? That's alright logging off and going to bed then since I have Discord and Game issues! I will deal with it maybe in a week or 2 then! Cheers ya'll :D

# 17

par

Firefly

5 ans plus tôt

Hey @Sarainia, the only vanishing act I noticed was you :D! Take your time to recover, your health is more important than a computer game. We'll gladly welcome you back once you're in tip-top shape again.

# 18

par

Sarainia

5 ans plus tôt

Here ya go firefly, these are not Disappearing mobs in these replay vids, but your gonna have to go around and figure out from beginning to end where all the Horses duplicate, I know the very last video one I actually was able to duplicate a horse in full as I had to do what I was doing in Vid 3 for a long time then it happened so I logged out to hit record and luckily the horse actually stayed put and was solid! https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f9tmps5ahk3fzzn/AACL0JHPDARk6YfPyq-PXO1ba?dl=0

# 19

par

Sarainia

5 ans plus tôt

Just pm'd it to you as well @Firefly just in case, and it should be shared for anyone tbh! But there is ways to set it just to Firefly but I think that's an Email thingy I'm guessing would have to be setup perhaps? :)

# 20

par

CaptainKibbles

5 ans plus tôt

This has also happened twice to me today. I was killing the animals that were coming into the pit my brother and I were digging, then I came up onto a rabid bear killed it and then got nothing no coins no gold no money in general.

Message 11–20 sur 21

Précédent « 1 2 3 » Suivant