Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Problems taming, riding

dans English dans Forums

Message 1–6 sur 6

Auteur du sujet

par

Firefly

4 ans plus tôt

I've had two reports of people not being able to tame a pretty rare, pale blue creature using their pet snack. I'll investigate and fix this soon, writing my findings here.

# 2

par

Zephia

4 ans plus tôt

i have a problem that i lost my horse suddenly althought i rode it and now my profile doesn't have the horse.

# 3

par

Firefly

4 ans plus tôt

@Zephia: you didn't use the "abandon creature" button on the website in the meantime? I'll add it to the list of investigations.

# 4

par

Firefly

4 ans plus tôt

@Zephia and @Pandegiri who also reported this: yes, there is a bug when updating your ridden creature type while already having one. You could not lose your old mount, but it wouldn't save the new one either. I'll roll out an update soon to fix this.

# 5

par

Firefly

4 ans plus tôt

As for taming: you can't tame a pet that belonged to someone else, not even your own hero between sessions. I think both reports had multiple heroes around taming the same animal(s), trying to hand them over between owners. I don't want people to pet-trade—you'll need to find a clean pet before you can tame it. The same goes for mounts, you can not trade those between accounts either. You can remount your own old creatures.

# 6

par

Firefly

4 ans plus tôt

The last ridden creature bug is fixed now, you can safely mount creatures again and your account will update. Good to catch this before the big launch.

Message 1–6 sur 6