Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

ideas to improve the game what do you think?

in English in Forum

Post 1–3 di 3

PO

di

Leyenda

2 anni fa

It would be great if in the game you could tame all the creatures to ride and keep pets, I was also thinking that it would be great to have more than one pet instead of just one that follows you? for example 3 or so to be more fun with the company. also that you can attack on mounts so as not to walk down all the time it would be more comfortable to ride on mount creatures and for mount creatures to attack like pets it would be great to see more movement in that. It is a recommendation that I give so that Angeldust is much better more fun and :)also adding very different creatures for events would attract attention

# 2

di

Danilkin

2 anni fa

in my opinion that many pets would kill the balance

# 3

di

Gargoil

2 anni fa

I don't like the idea of being able to tame/mount every creature, but it would be nice to have pet birds. It would also be nice to have some more interactions with pets, like maybe play with them, pet them or some fun comands like tricks. Maybe being able to switch control and move arround as your current pet could be fun, although I admit that doesn't have much purpose. Another thing I think it could be nice would be to have seasons and seasonal monsters, like a type of roamer that only appears in winter or a drakeling that only appears in spring. Or even seasons unique to Angeldust, like dust or chaos seasons.

Post 1–3 di 3