Fun build together activity..

in English in Forum

Post 51–60 di 61

Prec. « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Succ.

# 51

di

corpsehusband

28 giorni fa

Guys the bilds are wonderful to me and yours also guys the my favourite is bois bild alxi,obi,kinjal,nio,lokiand and all who participated in this event let's see the winners in the stream.

# 52

di

(GM) SodaMeow

28 giorni fa

Ta daaaa.....almost time to finish your designs, the event ends today at 2:00PM (UTC Time). Anyone suddenly have the urge to enter, do it now, still a few hours left.:D We have so far 17 participants listed as below. If I missed your name, please let me know. BTT is very big. 1 Ruan4K 2 obi 3 Fathi 4 ShinjouChyt 5 Loki the Witful x 2 6 amir games LIVE 7 HieuGaminhVN x 2 8 Alexi M 9 Godkinjal 10 iAlex 11 corpsehusband 12 vertigo155 13 niorissa 14 mich23 15 Hummm 16 Соня веселая 17 коля123 Good Luck everyone, there is some awesome prize, even the prize of 10 quest points sounds like a great deal. ~MEOW

# 53

di

fatih+

28 giorni fa

gg fifa your in there

# 54

di

GODkinjal

28 giorni fa

This are the participants or the winners

# 55

di

Firefly

28 giorni fa

In a surprising twist everyone who participated got awarded the 1st place prize! Enjoy your coins, dungeon points and daily quest points. Spend them on something nice :D Thank you all for making our community a great place to be.

# 56

di

ShinjouChYT

28 giorni fa

I CANT BELIEVE I WON AAAAA

# 57

di

Ruan4K

27 giorni fa

POGGERS

# 58

di

Hummm

27 giorni fa

If FF agrees to this: I'd like to donate my entire prize to SodaMeow (on the account of her choice, again, FF willing) because she agreed to spend 10K on the Holo Scroll on the required account to provide a graceful exit from my contest entry.

# 59

di

fatih+

26 giorni fa

Hummm got the coin rizz 😭😭😭

# 60

di

Firefly

26 giorni fa

@Hummm: that's generous of you, but I want to keep things simple. Every participant got a prize and that's it for now :-)

Post 51–60 di 61

Prec. « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Succ.