Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

ATTN: Stats reset

in English in Forum

Post 1–10 di 10

PO

di

Firefly

1 anno fa

With the upcoming 'big update' release I've decided that I will reset the discovery statistics for a specific, seldom-seen creature. You know the one I'm talking about. I believe it's in the best interest of fair competition to reset the discovery stat now that this creature will be representing a totally different experience and will also no longer be limited to spawning at specific (disadvantageous to many) times. So, continuing the tradition of changes that only affect @Hummm, this is the next one in the series. To honor their—and every else's—effort, here is the official top 10 of kills that is currently recorded: 1. Hummm 2. Loki The Witful 3. Firefly 4. Ruan4K 5. Danilkin 6. beamy_donut 7. SodaMeow 8. fabrizzio009 9. Kanmaike 10. him1k And a few additional accounts that have as many kills: 11. corpsehusband 12. Antrax 569 13. hashimira chan 14. Захаров 15. Crunchiii 16. space is green I will not publish everyone's kill counts and discovery levels, but I can share mine: I have 12 kills with 12 as the highest level. Once the 'big update' is released I hope you will all agree that resetting stats before its release is a good approach to level the playing field for competition. I can't share too many details at the moment, but do know that I carefully considered this move. The reset itself will take place right before the update rolls out, so if you want to take screenshots or document your kill statistics, take the time to do so in the next days. There might also be another livestream before the update, so the above stats might not be final. It's the best I can do as a tradeoff between giving a heads-up and the reset itself.

# 2

di

Firefly

1 anno fa

Also, for additional information: I think I will 'reset' the stats by setting the kill count and discovery level to 1 for all accounts that have currently discovered the creature. This prevents old-school players losing their discovery and keeps earliest discovery times intact. The alternative is a full removal—let me know if you think that is a fairer approach.

# 3

di

Loki The Witful

1 anno fa

I am fine with the kill count being reset as long as I still have the discovery of the rare creature. Oh and my kill count is 13 and the highest level is 12 for me lol.

# 4

di

obi-

1 anno fa

this is the funniest thing ive seen in this year so far

# 5

di

Loki The Witful

1 anno fa

Dude I am talking about the rare creature not all my kills in total. Lol

# 6

di

Firefly

1 anno fa

@obi-: You're either having a very bland year or I seem to be missing something—care to elaborate? :D

# 7

di

Hummm

1 anno fa

It doesn't matter to me... it's curious why you feel the reset is necessary. Are you looking to track how many people kill said creature even after you told we shouldn't?

# 8

di

Firefly

1 anno fa

@Hummm: It'll become apparent as soon as the update is out. The value of a kill on this creature will change dramatically. So it feels unfair to give some players a head start under different conditions.

# 9

di

Ruan4K

1 anno fa

Ayo look me at 4th place :D

# 10

di

Захаров

1 anno fa

у меня тоже 10 место

Post 1–10 di 10