ЭТО ОЧЕНЬ ВАЖНО!

in English in Forum

Post 11–20 di 22

Prec. « 1 2 3 » Succ.

# 11

di

Rogi41K

1 anno fa

First, the game won't take up much memory when saved. Second, I don't think it's a bug... Why? Because sometimes I'll build a house and it will be preserved, then after a while I want to build let's say a store, I build it and get out of the game. Then when I go into the game there is a house, but there is no store! That's why I think it's a bug. Now in order to save the buildings I have to build 1 building 2 go out of the world and go into it several times, after that the world is preserved... So it's 99.9% BUG

# 12

di

Firefly

1 anno fa

Many things to reply to, here we go: 1.) The 'build alone' (offline) game world not saving is definitely a bug. You should be able to build offline and be confident that your work is saved. I will fix this in the next update. Thanks for reporting! A workaround for now is to—when done building—set your view distance to 'minimal' and then walk away from your build. As soon as it goes out of view, it will be saved on your device. You can then go back to your normal view distance. 2.) Keys in chests. It's… an idea. It's not doable in the way you propose as the dungeons are sort-of set in stone (haha). But the idea is in my head and I'll see if it bubbles up in the future. 3.) Dungeon statistics in the game. Yes, that's a good point. You can see other player's dungeon levels, but not your own. I already have a great idea on how to add this. Thanks for the suggestion! 4.) I don't like forcing players to 'talk' to NPCs in a build to get lore. The current way of NPCs pushing dialogue to players makes it predictable and easy to get content. Player proximity signals the intent to talk. However! I am working on a big NPC-related plan that borders on your suggestion. Wait and see :D

# 13

di

ShinjouChYT

1 anno fa

Really thinkin' so.

# 14

di

Firefly

1 anno fa

@Rogi41K: I have one more comment on NPCs and interactivity. You can use underground photon blocks to build dialogue trees if you let players step on holo scrolls/photon injectors that change photon block state. I don't think we've seen (m)any builds that have interactive NPC dialogue built using this system, but it's certainly possible. Angeldust Creator Kit v3.24a documents this on page 24 under 'Improve character navigation' step 5: https://angeldu.st/en/forums/topics/9179/DEV

# 15

di

ShinjouChYT

1 anno fa

👍 agreed

# 16

di

Rogi41K

1 anno fa

@Firefly, I don't fully understand how the andeldast creator kit works... Do I have a Zip file and where do I need to use it? If anything, I'm on my phone chatting and playing.

# 17

di

Firefly

1 anno fa

@Rogi41K: the upcoming Angeldust v3.27 update will always save your offline 'Build alone' world when you sign out. This hopefully prevents a lot of mistakes in the future.

# 18

di

ShinjouChYT

1 anno fa

@FireFly Even you build something that took so long to do?

# 19

di

Firefly

1 anno fa

It will full-save the world when you sign out from any game mode.

# 20

di

ShinjouChYT

1 anno fa

Finnaly 👍

Post 11–20 di 22

Prec. « 1 2 3 » Succ.