Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

ATTN: Public Unclaim Service

in English in Forum





Post 11–18 di 18

Prec. « 1 2


# 11

di

isaac the apple

6 mesi fa


OH THANKS


# 12

di

isaac the apple

6 mesi fa


im waiting for the respost firefly


# 13

di

(GM) Witful Loki

3 mesi fa


I request an unclaim.


# 14

di

Firefly

3 mesi fa


@(GM) Witful Loki: GRANTED


# 15

di

BlizzySmalls

2 mesi fa


I request an unclaim but it is not my land it is untouched land and in my claimed land: X 169735 Y 4819 would it be possible to refund that player? Elpepex01 owns it


# 16

di

Firefly

2 mesi fa


@BlizzySmalls: DENIED (Request was inadmissible.)


# 17

di

IAS AMIR

9 giorni fa


I request an unclaim.


# 18

di

Firefly

9 giorni fa


@IAS AMIR: GRANTED


Post 11–18 di 18

Prec. « 1 2