Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Some basic questions

in English in Forum

Post 1–4 di 4

PO

di

Shadelidoo

7 anni fa

Some basic questions to some GM or developer. Hello. I would like to know where to get my char level (if there is some) and what it does. What is differences between weapons (if possible tell me what every simply weapon do exceplt different design). And is there some way how to scroll trough chat? I was texting with my friend and it was long messages so we had to wrote them 2 times or more. Thank you. Shadelidoo.

# 2

di

Scrub Tricks

7 anni fa

I'm not a GM but I will do my best to answer your questions. First, as of right no the game does not have a character level. I do hope they add a character level at some point as it would give some customization for characters. I'm not sure about all the weapons, but for the mage the "Air Staff" stops all enemy projectiles coming at you. I only mention that one because I don't know the other weapons as well. I hope that helped a little.

# 3

di

DivineHolinessjr

7 anni fa

There is levels, although no one has any idea what they do. If you want to view that go to the Players tab,search for yourself and look at about the top right of the page. If I'm correct the top tier weapons (the ones that cost the most) do more damage than the default. Although weapons like the Daitana give poison to enemies, and if it's the same as the ones that most late game area enemies give it makes them go.. really slow. Also since about no one's on half of the time I can't answer the chat question. Although again the player level does nothing for all we know. The best thing to say is that it shows player compeletion like the area's they've found and monsters they've found.. and killed. Hope that answers your questions. Scrub does a good job as well. Giving the tutorial video and others was really nice :)

# 4

di

Shadelidoo

7 anni fa

Thank you :)

Post 1–4 di 4