This was fun haha

in English in Forum

Post 1–10 di 14

1 2 » Succ.

PO

di

Acer

7 anni fa

Took around 2 hours to kill all... XD http://m.imgur.com/a/Omf0m (Images uploaded backwards so start from bottom lol)

# 2

di

moruera

7 anni fa

it was indeed magical monday 5min after he left we went northwest there were first 2 red dragons after some minutes 11 they became 2 hydras and 6 red dragons and red black mammoths trolls scorpions rhinos owls attack us aswell after 55min my game crashed ._.# was too epic for my pc x') i want tell which area level it was dont wanna spoil it for the newbies here said short it was insane just legendary (^^,

# 3

di

space is green

7 anni fa

That's a lot of heads :P

# 4

di

html_5

7 anni fa

That's funny! :)

# 5

di

Bucky

7 anni fa

Holy thats a big mob of monsters haha.

# 6

di

Spectrum

7 anni fa

WHO THE HELL BRING ALL THOSE HYDRAS THAT KEPT SPAWN KILL ME!! The red dragon was hydra,chased by 6 then 9 then 13 of them,4 to 5 king scorpions,some mammoths,trolls,rhinos,owls and ostrich I'm going up to 16,000,stuck at 15,984 because y'all kept taking all the coins How?: 1.internet connection yellow 2.yall sprint to get coins 3.yall left me behind to get killed

# 7

di

Bucky

7 anni fa

does death toll stack?

# 8

di

Spectrum

7 anni fa

Machine gun homing bullets chasing me with 100+ destroying the mountain

# 9

di

Spectrum

7 anni fa

i was at rage before firefly's stream and pronut did something let me wanna punch through 4 brick walls (propably just a wall)

# 10

di

Athenaaaaa

7 anni fa

Lol, till now i find this post, thanks for just capturing my name ;-;

Post 1–10 di 14

1 2 » Succ.