WOLFTHORN doesnt like firefly

in English in Forum

Post 1–10 di 27

1 2 3 » Succ.

PO

di

ohiogozimus

7 anni fa

if wolfthorn doesnt like firefly why should he still be here??? http://prntscr.com/dgz37s http://prntscr.com/dgyw7i

# 2

di

Oxygenated

7 anni fa

WOLFTHORN may have said those things, but he indeed loves Firefly and the game. He just gets a bit angry when he does certain things that he (WOLFTHORN) doesn't like... And some things that even I and others agree on. So, the title of this post isn't true.

# 3

di

Oxygenated

7 anni fa

Also, this is obviously a new account. Why don't you use your main account instead of being a coward using an account that was made just a few minutes ago?

# 4

di

Jlaw

7 anni fa

He gets angry at times when someone does something that he doesn't like... sounds quite childish, there's absolutely nothing that Firefly could have done for him to get trashed and insulted like that, either he got banned or firefly maybe didn't pay attention to him so he started crying about it, but other than that, being angry isn't an excuse for this, but since it's just his opinion it doesn't really matter, atleast i know another person to avoid now.

# 5

di

Oxygenated

7 anni fa

He wasn't banned, and I asked WOLFTHORN about Firefly paying attention to him and he said he never really cared about his attention...

# 6

di

Midori

7 anni fa

I do not think that guy with multiple accounts including some banned accounts on his ip that is shilling himself all the time should have any say in what is 'cowardly' thing to related to new accounts. Pajeets...When will they ever learn? Would not even surprise me if Wolfthorn was just your or Pronut's next account as you magically talk here in his name and maybe pronut wants some attention before leaving with boom as his forum thread was already quite the cry for attention. You do not do s*** like this if you do not want attention.

# 7

di

dumz

7 anni fa

i have a feeling oxygen and pronut are just trolls trying to ruin the games forums i wont be suprised if they defend this comment or make a whole post on it.

# 8

di

Skrew

7 anni fa

Firefly has more important things to do, especially when he's running a stream, to listen to the childish comments of someone who has been banned on another account. He a hasn't got time to run around after one individual and talk to them personally at their beckon call

# 9

di

WOLFTHORN

7 anni fa

wow i have a form without me knowing about it... this is quiet a scene id love to see play out

# 10

di

WOLFTHORN

7 anni fa

haha i get mad when i dont get what i want lolz this is really getting my exited lolz.... pls go on haha what doesn't i like,,,, super curious

Post 1–10 di 27

1 2 3 » Succ.