update ideas

in English in Forum

Post 91–94 di 94

Prec. « 1 2 38 9 10

# 91

di

Hummm

4 anni fa

No No KJ ... I was NOT talking about you ... I meant my actual griefers that have literally claimed inside the Savannah. (Johan16, LiRiDuS, and Jekka ... and this was > 1 year ago) I seem to be offending you a lot in the forums. I'm sorry, it's not my intention. Really, I have NOTHING but the highest respect for you and your work. You're an amazing builder and a true asset to this game. ... Peace Brother!

# 92

di

Kamikaze Justice

4 anni fa

@Hummm... Please, forgive me then, for misinterpreting your comment. I sent you a "friends" request, with my tail between my legs.

# 93

di

Firefly

4 anni fa

Expiring land claims isn't something I want to do, because the game world and your claims should feel permanent. I'm with Moniq (and others) on this: you don't want to come back to the game and see your stuff gone. Not acceptable, even after years. obi once took a year-plus-long break before coming back to the game—this can happen to anyone. I really want the game world of Angeldust to remain an actual, fully persistent world that evolved from the very beginning. Aside from a few aesthetic interventions, the world is exactly intact the way players have shaped it. Running out of claims is no problem. Even 'prime' real estate is virtually unlimited, but you might need to look around for a good spot since everyone currently spawns in the same tiny fraction of the world. Answering 'how many % of the world is claimed': 0,0000%. How many decimal zeroes do you want :)? In the future I might consider giving back claims, but it would come at a hefty price tag. And your claims get rearranged. This is less of a problem now that claims have names and you can manage them from the website.

# 94

di

Hummm

4 anni fa

> In the future I might consider giving back claims, but it would come at a hefty price tag. And your claims get rearranged. This is less of a problem now that claims have names and you can manage them from the website. YES! ... progress towards "A path"

Post 91–94 di 94

Prec. « 1 2 38 9 10