Appointing stewards

in English in Forum

Post 1–10 di 69

1 2 35 6 7 » Succ.

PO

di

Firefly

5 anni fa

With the upcoming (hopefully BIG) release of Angeldust v3.0 I thought it might be a good idea to add stewards to guide new players. I'd like to implement this by firing off automatic friend requests when a new player joins the community. I'm looking for active players who are regularly online and who don't mind showing others the basic mechanics of the game. If you're interested in helping out new players and acting like a shining beacon of hope in the game world, you can apply here. Please post using the account that you want to be used for this. It doesn't have to be your main account, but let me know who you really are. Makes sense? Let me know if you've got questions!

# 2

di

space is green

5 anni fa

Will it come with a Badge? Instead of "Steward" can we call it "Shining Beacon of Hope"? :P

# 3

di

Firefly

5 anni fa

No badges (for now), but you'll automatically be added as a friend request for new players. So your name becomes well-known :) Maybe I'll use the copper crown (moderator) badge for this later on.

# 4

di

GM obi

5 anni fa

Well I'll only be able to help engish speaking people, but thats something too :) obi here btw.

# 5

di

(GM) Hummm

5 anni fa

I'm in too, English speakers will certainly benefit more then non for me ... Hummm

# 6

di

Firefly

5 anni fa

Thanks @obi and @Hummm, I'll see if I can come up with a formal naming scheme for these accounts for consistency. I think the copper crown would also be a good idea to prevent copycats.

# 7

di

crimson cultist

5 anni fa

says Alex Makarov I can help the Russian-speaking segment of the game, and, by virtue of its capabilities, the English-speaking one. My knowledge of English is enough to explain the methods of obtaining coins in the game and the whole essence of the game in the short.

# 8

di

Alexi M

5 anni fa

Not fake btw ;D

# 9

di

Firefly

5 anni fa

Are there any other takers? I'm already very happy with the current list of players, but more stewards are always appreciated.

# 10

di

Firefly

5 anni fa

@Alex: I don't think I want you to use Crimson as the name for your steward account, since it would conflict with the game lore for new players. I understand it's a cool and apt name, but do you have ideas for an alternative? For now, I'm thinking about adding a (GM) name tag to indicate 'game master' along with the copper crown, so the current list would be: (GM) Hummm (GM) obi (GM) Alex makaro (only 16 characters :D)

Post 1–10 di 69

1 2 35 6 7 » Succ.