Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

New quick messages

in English in Forum

Post 1–8 di 8

PO

di

Firefly

4 anni fa

I'm thinking about adding additional quick messages. What quick messages would be useful for improving cross-language communication with other players? My first idea is to add a set of phrases for the Hero battle! PvP-mode: 1. ‘Let’s play Hero battle!’ 2. ‘Nice shot!’ 3. ‘Thanks!’ 4. ‘Good game!’ 5. ‘That was close!’ 6. ‘Wow!’ 7. ‘Oops!’ 8. ‘Thanks for the battle! I’m leaving the Void.’ (GM)s: do you have ideas for easing your interactions? I don't want to add walls of text or elaborate tips, but maybe there's some low-hanging fruit to explain game mechanics.

# 2

di

Alexi M

4 anni fa

If you add new quick messages, you need to add something that can reflect the emotional state of the player, his desires at the moment, and concentrate all this in one short message. It is necessary to take into account both messages that are positive and negative. I do not mean negative messages that may offend, I mean simply messages with less high emotionality and mood. so my suggestions are as follows: "Go ahead!" "Need help?" "Not now, sorry." "I'm busy now." "Need to go." (not in the sense of leaving the game) "Firefly, maybe you should start working on the NPC system or something what can also greatly improve gameplay aspects?" "No time to waste!" "What is the problem?" "Sure!" "Nope." I don’t think everyone can be approved, but that set of quick messages that I would probably use. At least one of them would definitely be needed, isn't it, Firefly?

# 3

di

Moniq

4 anni fa

For me, add "Hello. I am building. No I don't need help. No I will not talk. No I will not go anywhere. I want to build." But seriously, I would rather see some chat improvements, like copy&paste and arrows to move cursor in the text (so I can use translator without rewriting the whole message, save message when circumstances change and you need to say quickly something else, correct own typo or mistake without deleting half of the message...). Have you ever been thinking aobut emoticon commands? (and I do not mean smile images, I hate those :P)

# 4

di

Hummm

4 anni fa

I don't use the QM that we have ... I doubt I'd use any new ones ... But I smiled big (sorry no lol) on Moniq's #3 post suggestion. Funny, she's always been cordial to me... stopped what's she's working on and even chatted a bit. :) ... not EVERYONE thinks I'm creepy!

# 5

di

Moniq

4 anni fa

I ignore visitors until they say hello.

# 6

di

obi-

4 anni fa

I agree with Moniq, I would rather just have a text editor in chat. Having a different set of quick msgs in the void sounds good, I like the ones you proposed. The only quick msg I'm really missing is a "No". No GM related suggestions.

# 7

di

Swaleha Gaming

4 anni fa

Aba yeer ye kya kiya mere bina.( Its meaning is "What you have done without me") Guys did you understand Who am I ? Ans. Your ovely Swaleha.

# 8

di

Alexi M

4 anni fa

Hi swaleha. Now stop sending offtop messages here, and next time create new topics for this.

Post 1–8 di 8