Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Donations

in English in Forum

Post 1–5 di 5

PO

di

Firefly

4 anni fa

I finally added a first iteration of a donation button to the website. It shows up for players who do not have the donator (or above) badge. You can use a credit card or PayPal account to donate. It's entirely not cheap because donator badges are exclusive and special. Right now you'll get the 'pet snack' item to enjoy; in the next update you'll get access to exclusive, new hero colors. I'm also working on additional cosmetics. For now I manually process donations so it might take a bit of time for me to add the badge to your account—just be patient :D (We've already waited months on this feature.)

# 2

di

obi-

4 anni fa

Awesome! May I add: I think it would become annoying to some people after they keep seeing it after a while...maybe add a way to turn the donation thing off?, and have it be in support for everyone(who disabled it, who already has a badge and who hasnt donated, but didnt disable)

# 3

di

Hummm

4 anni fa

I can confirm it doesn't show if you're already at donor+ badge level. I think it's fine the way it is. I, for one at least, hopes all 260,000+ accounts become donor$. :)

# 4

di

Moniq

4 anni fa

@Hummm and do you realize that we, me and you, own about half of those accounts? :P

# 5

di

Hummm

4 anni fa

HAHAHA ... come on that's an exaggeration... KJ _must_ have 2x what I do ... plus, all my page 1 accounts are donors :)

Post 1–5 di 5