7 giorni fa

Document: G-5296TX
Document status: TOP SECRET!
Document attachement: http://svitak.kdyne.net/angeldust/Manison.png

Assignment: Agent X
Mission objective: Infiltrate and locate illegal plutonium
Operation area: Manison, West 250, Striped Road

Mission background
An illegal group of terrorist Roamers is being formed somewhere in the planet wilderness. Thier goal is to eliminate all other intelligent beings. We suspect them to collect plutonium for bombs to destroy all bases the civilization has build on this planet and push us all back to the Village.

Mission details
We have recieved an emergency call from Agent Y about a secret plutonium warehouse hidden near the Manison on the Striped road. Right after this message the agent Y disappeared. Your mission is to infiltrate the community of the Manison, search for any secret areas and confirm the presence of the illegal warehouse.

Good luck Agent X!
((use my WS or Central HUB link to enter the area))

# 2

di

Firefly

7 giorni fa

At first I thought this was about a new graphics card model, but this sounds serious!

I hope we've got enough Agent Xs to take care of the situation while I do my best to bring out Angeldust v3.1. When it's out, I'll join the mission.

# 3

di

Hummm

6 giorni fa

I can confirm the presence of of the illegal warehouse. However, there were great beasts that can attack you, but you are not able to defend or retaliate. The discovery may cost you your life ... or 100 coin.

Post 1–3 di 3