I need help from a hardware expert

in English in Forum

Post 1–10 di 11

1 2 » Succ.

PO

di

Isma730

4 anni fa

I plan to buy a new computer in a short time I have been looking for components, making budgets, etc... I want an economical computer, not very expensive, 500$ at most, a computer with a good quality processor, 8gb of ram ddr4, and a graphics card (integrated or dedicated) not very expensive but capable of running not very demanding games at stable FPS. What components do you recommend to me? Thank you for your time.

# 2

di

Firefly

4 anni fa

It's been a long time since I last customized and built a PC myself and I'm a bit out of the hardware game. Hopefully someone else can chime in with suggestions. I think most CPUs are decent enough these days and you'd best look for the best GPU you can afford. Also, I think that AMD®™ offers a bit better 'bang for the buck' right now, especially since Intel®™ got nerfed with all their speculative execution vulnerabilities. But that might not be a consideration for a home PC. In the Netherlands we have this website called Tweakers who publish regular 'Best-Buy' guides. Maybe you can draw inspiration from their component list here for the budget system of around €500: https://tweakers.net/reviews/7220/2/desktop-best-buy-guide-juli-2019-budgetgamesysteem.html

# 3

di

Isma730

4 anni fa

Thnak you for the advice

# 4

di

Isma730

4 anni fa

With respect to what you say, that AMD®™ has better cost/benefit than Intel®™, do you mean processors, graphics cards, or both?

# 5

di

Firefly

4 anni fa

I'm definitely no expert, but my impression is that AMD CPUs offer better performance per dollar. As for GPUs I'm undecided between the top vendors. You definitely want a dedicated AMD or NVIDIA card, but I can't really recommend something because of my limited experience.

# 6

di

Isma730

4 anni fa

Thank you very much for your help and for trying to advise me despite having how you say: "a limited experience" A greeting

# 7

di

Firefly

4 anni fa

Today I ordered a new gaming PC with an AMD CPU and an Nvidia GPU. Once the system has arrived I'll share more in-depth experiences.

# 8

di

obi-

4 anni fa

Gamer boy FIrefly. Where's the bath water??

# 9

di

Firefly

4 anni fa

Don't give me any ideas! Everyone: feel free to post here if you are interested so I can purchase a bath :)

# 10

di

obi-

4 anni fa

Someone should fund this! hmmm... wonder who could do it... hMMM

Post 1–10 di 11

1 2 » Succ.