Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Submiting Wonder

in English in Forum

Post 1–10 di 10

PO

di

IAS AMIR

4 anni fa

Yesterday my friend told he want to submit his buildings to Wonder. Player Name- loan. Visit the place on Live stream.

# 2

di

obi-

4 anni fa

Well as far as I know the plan is for me to tour the new stuff at Nefer'spi. But I've heard about Ioan's buils and know it won't take long. If Firefly says yes, I'd suggest for Ioan's build to be first.

# 3

di

obi-

4 anni fa

But I've heard about Ioan's build*

# 4

di

Firefly

4 anni fa

We'll see who shows up on the livestream. obi asked to do a tour so we're definitely going to do that, unless obi's plans change.

# 5

di

IAS AMIR

4 anni fa

Firefly, my 1 house is destroyed. I don't know that my any friend did. Please do something. I will tell player name

# 6

di

Firefly

4 anni fa

Sounds like you're friends with the wrong people! If you know who did this, you can remove their build permissions or unfriend them and the problem would be solved. Also, your Angeldust 'house' can not be modified by anyone but you, but I'm not sure if you meant that.

# 7

di

IAS AMIR

4 anni fa

I found that player he is...... "loan". He tells It was ragging. I can't belive that he can do.

# 8

di

Anonymous+

3 anni fa

hello firefly, I want to make my land and my friend, so it will be wonder..my land and my friend, near my house please just enter from the front of my house you will see my land and my friend's land!

# 9

di

Anonymous+

3 anni fa

pless chek me chat!:)

# 10

di

Anonymous+

3 anni fa

plesssss chek my chat:-)

Post 1–10 di 10