Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Icon Name

in English in Forum

Post 1–9 di 9

PO

di

Matthew911

4 anni fa

I have been playing Angeldust for so long now and i started to notice that there were icons in front of my friends names. Could anyone please tell me how to get one of those icons? ~Thanks

# 2

di

Lucy-

4 anni fa

you can find a description at "support"

# 3

di

Hummm

4 anni fa

The fastest route to get a badge is to click the Donate button when you first sign in to the website. It will be the best $33 you'll spend on this game, allowing you to have a pet AND ride the small dragon ... a TOTAL game changer, for the better.

# 4

di

Matthew911

4 anni fa

Thanks

# 5

di

Angelio

4 anni fa

Or you can participate at the lottery each saturday when firefly stream (u have to watch the live stream if u want to know how to participate at it), by winning the lottery u can have a pet, but if u also want to ride a dragon without having to pay, u have to build a city/castle/kingdom enough beautiful that firefly makes it a wonder(u have to wait a fiew weeks or even months before he add it to the wonders). And then by having this bagge u get the abillity to ride a dragon and huge respect form everyone.

# 6

di

StanIsDaMan

4 anni fa

Interesting

# 7

di

Leyenda

4 anni fa

Escribe tu mensaje aquí.hola me gustaria tener mascota pero nosoy capaz de tenerlo. Y nose como participar.

# 8

di

Hummm

4 anni fa

If you want a pet, win the lotto on the Live stream. Otherwise, Donate $33 and get the pet AND a flying dragon to ride. Si quieres una mascota, gana la lotería en la transmisión en vivo. De lo contrario, done $ 33 y obtenga la mascota Y un dragón volador para montar.

# 9

di

Hummm

4 anni fa

Se você quer um animal de estimação, ganhe a loteria na transmissão ao vivo. Caso contrário, doe US $ 33 e leve o animal de estimação E um dragão voador.

Post 1–9 di 9