Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

how do I get cyanergy?

in English in Forum

Post 1–5 di 5

PO

di

zeuz4002

4 anni fa

please help me i want to know with that animal of "the vacuo" how he appears and the cyanergy comes along when he dies?

# 2

di

obi-

4 anni fa

You have to do lots and lots of pvp and exhuast many, many players and then you just might get it to happen.

# 3

di

ColtsWalker

3 anni fa

The Obi Wanderer appeared today (Saturday April 18) twice during the Angeldust Live Stream. Firefly and players were gathered in the void in a big PvP match. Alexi found the first Obi Wanderer and lead it to the group where it was killed. Then, minutes later and against the odds a second one appeared. A lot of players received the cyanergy block today. If you missed the live stream then perhaps you can join a future live stream when Firefly does PvP with everyone. There is no guarantee one will appear, but the odds are better when more players are present in the void. Another option, you could visit us on Discord and ask if a group is available to go battle PvP in the Void with you, and maybe you'll get lucky.

# 4

di

ColtsWalker

3 anni fa

I thought some players would like to see this, or remember it if you were there: http://wiki.robotz.com/images/2/26/Firstobiwanderer20200418.png Classic! This is where Alexi brought us the Obi Wanderer into the group.

# 5

di

Firefly

3 anni fa

That screenshot is great on many levels. Like how Alexi (maybe actually 'Alexa') is always listening to the stream and hopping in when there's personal gain to be had. And the scoreboard that's correct for once. And that mostly everyone is lying on the floor :P

Post 1–5 di 5