New ideas of new blocks

in English in Forum

Post 21–30 di 65

Prec. « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Succ.

# 21

di

Rob12

3 anni fa

I have an idea for a new block that will also help road builders and road travelers to find their way around wonders and other builds. It would be a signpost that we can write on. It would be a thin panel, like a door but it can either be a thin strip like the current arrow in the wolf door or expand to fit normal block hight like other door panels. It would not need to take many characters maybe only 20 - 25 max. It could have a stylized look to make them stand out. I come up with this idea because you can then direct someone exactly where to go, eg left on Bla bla Street, Right on Youknowhat Road. It might also help some visitors stop getting lost or disoriented by map view alone. The block would have added potential when used at full block hight as a wall sign or decoration. Just imagine what could be done with Mimic blocks as well. I would personally use something like that a lot. Sorry if it has already been suggested.

# 22

di

Angelio

3 anni fa

I do not believe that Firefly will add the panels with the possibility of writing something in it since the holo scroll already exists.

# 23

di

ColtsWalker

3 anni fa

Signs would be nice. FF has reasons for not wanting signs. We need a good point / counter point discussion. Anyone unlock the secret rainbow block yet? I discovered it in a high level biome!

# 24

di

Leyenda

3 anni fa

New permission block allows the one who bought land and put that machine to make nobody able to buy land in that biome and give tp or save tp zone. Only he who put the machine or is the owner has the ability to put those who buy land and those who do not and who can save in that biome to give tp. And if the owner kept that place for tp, they will not be able to give tp only the one with the owner's permission

# 25

di

Leyenda

3 anni fa

Coltswalker like that you also have that rainbow block? I don't have it nor did I find out I don't know how to get it.

# 26

di

Leyenda

3 anni fa

New idea of ​​new block pink marble or lilac marble or yellow marble and also marble stairs. New curious block aura of black, white, etc. New block posters. And new block letter stickers. New stuffed toys block because not to decorate it would be great in bedrooms or something. New elevator block. Very advantageous to go up on floors and go down.

# 27

di

Leyenda

3 anni fa

New door hatch block for floor or ceiling

# 28

di

JOSHUA_DC

3 anni fa

CAN I KNOW HOW TO CATCH FLYING DRAGON?

# 29

di

obi-

3 anni fa

Step 1: Don't spam. Step 2: Become a Wonder Builder (Build an amazing build like the ones that the "Wonder" button in your Telecharger takes you to) or become a Donator (pay 33$)

# 30

di

Leyenda

3 anni fa

New block holo roll "voice" instead of letters in voice and that you can imitate voices with creatures. And it could also be added for the next update to be able to tame small creatures like bird trappers, snakes, etc. And maybe some creature to ride big like mammoth

Post 21–30 di 65

Prec. « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Succ.