Angeldust v3.25

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 37

1 2 3 4 » Weiter

OP

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

For those who missed it, Angeldust v3.25 was released today live on my livestream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjBs12x_gCc The headline feature is automatic translation: every in-game chat, private chat, friend chat, holo scroll and NPC text is translated into your language automatically, in real-time. You will see the original message like before, a translated caption in italicized green below it and a translation marker like 'es | Translated by Angeldust'. This gives you the superhuman ability to interpret almost every typed language on Earth, as well as communicate clearly in the ten languages that Angeldust officially supports. Without doing anything! I'm really proud of this "killer feature" and I'm sure it'll help grow the community a lot. It's really fun to learn new words and languages this way, and I've learned so much about the existing wonders by @leyenda and @Anonymous+ that I even got goosebumps by finally understanding all of the intricacies. For hunters and socializers this makes it a breeze to get to know new players and play together. For builders this means that all your hard work put into holo scrolls and NPC dialogue is now instantly available to all players, in their native tongue. I hope you will all enjoy the seamless and streamlined integration of automatic translation in the game. There's even a menu option to turn it off and back on if you don't want or need it. More changes in Angeldust v3.25 are: – automatic translation of everything in-game – improved chat message rendering and layout so it doesn't overlap/stick out underneath menus – greatly improved mouse accuracy, with more rotational speed settings – fix crawling NPCs being treated as exhausted players, triggering hero reactions like 'Oh no!' One more addition that I want to do independently of the new game version is to add browsing and editing of all your holo scroll texts via the website. This will let you fix typos and errors using a much friendlier interface than in-game. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the new Angeldust update, let me know if you run into any problems!

# 2

von

ShinjouChYT

vor 1 Jahr

So excited sir~

# 3

von

Firefly

vor 1 Jahr

I've just made the new update mandatory, so you will need to update to Angeldust v3.25 to be able to sign in to the game. Everyone, including the (GM)s, can now trust that automatic translation is available to each player they interact with. Let's rock!

# 4

von

JeremyDarkling

vor 1 Jahr

After the update, Lembas and I can't log into our accounts. After entering the password and clicking on the login button, the password is discarded ..

# 5

von

Лембас

vor 1 Jahr

damn, I couldn't even log into the site from the main account... :с

# 6

von

Rob12

vor 1 Jahr

@ JeremyDarkling, Лембас I think you have to update your game before you can log in. Read Firefly's comment above^

# 7

von

JeremyDarkling

vor 1 Jahr

read carefully, this happened after the new update!

# 8

von

Hummm

vor 1 Jahr

ugh.. I'm guessing this involved a server restart... I was saving a perfect 4/4 Dungeon for Obi... woke up to login screen

# 9

von

Лембас

vor 1 Jahr

Rob12 you obviously wrote without thinking. We have a problem with entering the password, after entering it goes astray. If we had not updated the application, then the password could not be entered at all due to the notification...so .. As Hamm said, this is most likely due to a service update... we will wait for corrections sorry for wrong translation

# 10

von

(GM) SodaMeow

vor 1 Jahr

Hi @ JeremyDarkling & @Лембас would you have a print screen of the issue? Might help. I guess it could be waiting for the update to be available.

Beitrag 1–10 von 37

1 2 3 4 » Weiter