Angeldust v3.29

in English in Foren

Beitrag 11–16 von 16

Zurück « 1 2

# 11

von

Firefly

vor 7 Monaten

Yeah I've just restarted the server to implement some of the ideas we discussed on the past livestream. There are now coins near the village gates and on the pathways. Assistana now proactively shares more tips with new players on the compass, going outside the village, using the telecharger and the shop. Hope this helps our new heroes get up to speed! Thanks everyone for the ideas, and @Loki The Witful in particular for suggesting that every problem can be solved with coins :D (EDIT: there was a minor bug in it, but it's fixed!)

# 12

von

Loki The Witful

vor 7 Monaten

Coins can really solve any problem like when you can’t dance 250 coins can fix that! lol

# 13

von

obi-

vor 7 Monaten

The coins do have a little exploit, cuz you can grab them while going in a straight line on a mount. If the coins were moved a block towards the gate, so they're in-between the lamp and spruce trees, that fixes the problem. I used this to get to 1.999.999 coins for the meme :) but doing more is a bit pointless for me

# 14

von

Firefly

vor 7 Monaten

I have reverted the change and I am disappointed at two "ambassadors" of the game. More news on the update tomorrow.

# 15

von

ShinjouChYT

vor 7 Monaten

Someone caleed me?

# 16

von

Hummm

vor 7 Monaten

I legit responded to your PM AND sent you email ... you're treating me unfairly

Beitrag 11–16 von 16

Zurück « 1 2