Suggestions for Angeldust

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 32

1 2 3 4 » Weiter

OP

von

BeastDestroyer

vor 7 Jahre

(This was copied and pasted from Steam Forums by me, this is my post and I copied it here because I wanted opinions ) I have cool ideas that will affect both adventuring and Building. I have organized them into these 2 categories, ones that can be in both will have (//) next to them. YThere will also be a Bugs Found category <3 Building: Buckets (//): Buckets, good old metal things, buckets could be used to pick up liquids, and take them back to your hosue to build with them! They can also be used as emergency knockback if you need to escape, place the liquid filled bucket and the liquid will appear! and vice versa Down not Up?: In your houses, it seems you can only go up, what about being able to dig down? I am more of an underground builder you see and it would be cool to style basements or have a house completely underground! Adventuring: Loot(//): Add loot other than coins, maybe for bird type creatures, make them drop feathers which can be crafted into things, give it the more MMO/RPG style rather than just farming coins all day to literally unlock like 50% of the game. Coins/Gold + Enemy Balancing (//): Coins are the currency of the game, I am quite ok with the amount of coins dropped as loot but it's quite unbalanced, when I was playing, level 5 bioems had level 2 enemies which dropped 1 coin, I had to go to level 10+ biome with level 2 - 3 enemies and suddenly they are dropping 30+ coins, too unbalanced. My idea to balance, and considering the prices of blocks and stuff in store, is to make it so amount of coins is based on the enemy level. Level 1 = 1, 2 = 2, etc, but every 10 levels, it +5, so lvl 10 enemy = 15 coins,lvl 11 = 16, lvl 20 = 25, etc. Now, I have only found about 5 biomes so far, and enemy level needs to fit the biome level! Doesn't matter about health or damage, just display correct level with correct damage and health. Something to Fight (//): Give us more things to fight, or make randomly generated structures with tons of enemies and maybe a boss at the end if you find it. Defeating these boses would have a rare chance to give you a trophy, which you can build with. Character Levels: As you know, there are 4 heroes/characters, each special in their own way, but what about adding it so they each have Levels, which each level provides a small boost to something (health, damage, crit chance, crit damage etc)and maybe cap the level at say 10 or 20. This would kinda give the more RPG style. Collections or Book Of Knowledge: This idea is that for every monster you kill, every block you find, every weapon/item you craft/gain and every biome you find, they get added to this 'Collection', with strengths and weaknesses (explained later on) and just generic information about them, also, this isn't hero specific, and is tied to the whole of your account :D Mining - Ores (//): Be able to dig for ores to craft items such as buckets and blocks like steel blocks, and to craft different tools other than the hero you are with, for example: craft an axe to chop trees down and gain wood blocks, which can be crafted (later on explained) into planks to build with, or just build with the generic logs. Crafting/Smelting (//): Mentioned a few times earlier, being able to have something similar to a crafting bench like Minecraft would be cool, mining the sweet resources to smelt down and build with or to craft items such as sword so you don't have to buy them from shop. IF YOU MADE IT THIS FAR. THANKS FOR TAKING TIME TO READ THIS VERY LONG POST Bug I found: 1. The main bug that i see is the fact that the screen seems to flicker a lot, whether I am at the menu, or in game, the screen flickers I had another bug, I forgot what it was Ui Revamp I know the UI is nice and simple, and it should remain that way, but I have a few ideas that could make it simpler. 1. Organise the Shop, I know it's in Alphabetical order but adding in more things such as weapons etc and mean the shop can be organised into Tabs. Examples would be Blocks Tab (Desc: Blocks to Build!), Adventuring Tab (Desc: Weapons, crafting and more!) 2. At the main menu, make the language box a drop down/up list to players can just select it no problem (Though I got no problem with it however) 3. Put the Facebook, Youtube and instagram links above website cos it makes much more sense, maybe for the Website button, add a url because you technically have 4 websites, angeldu.st/en facebook, instagram and youtube 4. On the hero selction/login screen, name the characters so new players know what they are. (Again, no problem because people can look and guess) 5. This game runs so smooth with pretty cool graphics, speaking of graphics, reorganize the options so its in tabs (Audio, Video etc) and have the options for those tabs be a drop down list rather than arrows, so we don't have to keep clicking to find the right one. (Although there are few options, this would only be useful if they added a huge amount, otherwise i have no problem) 6. Inventory. It's good you show what name the highlighted block is, but why not make actual Inventory boxes and stuff them in each one, maybe also put in inventory sort features such as Alphabetical, Type (Alphabetical) 7. Make an area in game where you can permanently see your health and cooldown for sprinting, would give me more effiency rather than just having to wait for that icon, or take damage to look at the health bar Thanks for reading, <3 you all

# 2

von

khatab

vor 7 Jahre

nice ideas i liked 1234 and ihope they fix that bug when u teleport to onother world the names of player are unknouwn for a minute

# 3

von

khatab

vor 7 Jahre

and i have bad english so ,,,

# 4

von

ExCyanide

vor 7 Jahre

May I add: -Underground (like caves, biomes mixed with underground) -Rare weapons that can only be found by killing enemies -Some kind of enemy faction (npcs that attack and stalk the player, appart from monsters and animals) -Monster taming (taming creatures that offer different helps. example: wolves attack your target, Flying creatures spots possible treaths near you) -Descriptions to items (Why not?) -Throwables (knives, explosives, stones) Those are just some ideas I had while playing the game, and also I didnt want to create a full post just for this, so this post comes perfect :) btw: sry for bad english (if any)

# 5

von

Desertfish

vor 7 Jahre

Hi all, thank you for your suggestions, we'll see which ideas can be implemented in the game. Please note that we are only a very small development team and that we cannot offer everything to everyone in the game, just as games like Minecraft and World of Warcraft do not offer every game mechanic and possibility that players want. We are very happy that you see the potential of our game and aim to make it even better before it gets a full release. Thanks for your efforts!

# 6

von

Albertgo

vor 7 Jahre

1. Become a survival game This game would have so much more content, if it was changed to survival game. Trading will then be possible, cause everyone's lane is limited, some players will focus on growing food, some create potions/weapon/armour and then these players can trade 2. War/trade between players made towns Everyone spawns in different towns, and then players can rise war/trade to other towns. And more resource could be granted by doing that

# 7

von

BeastDestroyer

vor 7 Jahre

Quote from khatab nice ideas i liked 1234 and ihope they fix that bug when u teleport to onother world the names of player are unknouwn for a minute No problem khatab, and thanks <3 Quote from ExCyanide Screenshot # 3 by ExCyanide 2 hours ago May I add: -Underground (like caves, biomes mixed with underground) -Rare weapons that can only be found by killing enemies -Some kind of enemy faction (npcs that attack and stalk the player, appart from monsters and animals) -Monster taming (taming creatures that offer different helps. example: wolves attack your target, Flying creatures spots possible treaths near you) -Descriptions to items (Why not?) -Throwables (knives, explosives, stones) Those are just some ideas I had while playing the game, and also I didnt want to create a full post just for this, so this post comes perfect :) btw: sry for bad english (if any) Thanks for your suggestions! I made some more posts on steam and will update both threads, Thanks! No problem about english, doesn't really matter because technology has become widespread :D Quote from DesertFish Hi all, thank you for your suggestions, we'll see which ideas can be implemented in the game. Please note that we are only a very small development team and that we cannot offer everything to everyone in the game, just as games like Minecraft and World of Warcraft do not offer every game mechanic and possibility that players want. We are very happy that you see the potential of our game and aim to make it even better before it gets a full release. Thanks for your efforts! Hey man, I understand and i dont mind if they arent added, they are just suggestions after all Quote from Albertgo 1. Become a survival game This game would have so much more content, if it was changed to survival game. Trading will then be possible, cause everyone's lane is limited, some players will focus on growing food, some create potions/weapon/armour and then these players can trade 2. War/trade between players made towns Everyone spawns in different towns, and then players can rise war/trade to other towns. And more resource could be granted by doing that Survival tactic I like, war between multiple towns, I am kinda ok with that because this is mainly co-op game but if that was made into say a PvP optional mode than YES!

# 8

von

BeastDestroyer

vor 7 Jahre

Updated Steam Thread - Click here for regular updates hopefully! https://steamcommunity.com/app/488440/discussions/0/215439774863555588/ Even MORE Suggestions Ui Suggestions 1. Be able to add friends IN- GAME rather than having to go to the website 2. Show Stats on things when your mosue is hovering over it (works better if you read down below) 3. Change up the inventory (Although I mentioned this in the earlier post, There are some changes I made in this post which means, yes, again) Other Stuff Relating to my earlier post, I said possibly add a Collections/Book of Knowledege thing and what I meant was the collections thing you can view on your account on the website, I was thinking that could be added into the game, just to clear it up. Add Weaknesses and Strengths I don't think I covered that in my earlier post as I said I was going to, so to split it up, I put it here.These are very simple '>' = stronger than and '<' = weaker than. Water doesn't sepcify the types of liquid in the game (swamp water etc, thats coming later in the post) Elemental Weaknesses and Strengths Fire Fire > Land Fire < Water Fire > Cold Fire < Air Water Water > Fire Water > Land Water < Cold Water < Air Air Air > Fire Air > Land Air < Cold Air < Water Land Land < Air Water Fire Land > Cold Cold Cold > Water Cold < Fire or Cold > Fire (depends on how you think of it) Cold </> Air (Depends, cold can make you freeze or go cold) Cold < Land As you can see, Land and Cold has quite the disadvantage (Having 3 - 1), but if we were to add some elemental power to it, this is probably it (Note: This list isn't extensive and only covers this briefly but in as much detail as possible) Land Land > Fire Land >Water Land < Air Land > Cold Cold Cold > Water Cold > Fire Cold > Air Cold < Land As you see, these land and cold parts both conflict, but that depends on how you think about it, land is needed for lots of things to happen, otherwise they would die away, but at the same time, many elements can take advantage of land, that's why there are 2 different Land and cold categories, depends on how you think of it :D This would mean that different weapons could be added that would be based on elemental strenghts and weaknesses, and if you're able to obtain all of them, then GG! Of course the heroes would have to have strengths and weaknesses too! Armour As you find more creatures and biomes, they get suprisingly hard, even to the point of you have every weapon and are pro with each character, they will still fail because they do MUCH more damage to you then you do to them. As well as mentioning loot and enemy balance in my earlier post, it will still eventually get to the point of being too much, so, I came up with Armour, a way to absorb a certain amount of damage so you can survive and attack These would be crafted (earlier post) from smelted ores (earlier post). Armour Pieces include: Helmet, Chestpiece, Trousers (or leggings idk) and boots (or shoes idk) Probably all made out of steel (Ores needed would be iron and carbon, smelted together to make steel, then just craft them) Here is statistics: Helmet: Absorb 5% Chestpiece: Absorb 8% Legging: Absorb 5% Boots: Absorb 5% Total = 23% Damage absorbed Of course, this is usually for later parts in the game which is why ores will spawn uncommonly to rarely. Different types of ores: Carbon (Coal), Iron, Bauxite etc Liquids (In - Game) Now, This will be the final point of this post (YAY for you :P) and that is how wil liquids be obtained to build and have effects on both you and enemies. Example: Swamp water is murky and all of that, so why not make you go very slow, and enemies very slow as well, Mini Table will show what it is and effects (Note, myself has only discovered 6 - 8 biomes and so it isn't very extensive, if anyone could help me fill these gaps in thanks) ---------------------------------------------------------------- Liquid | Effect Name | ---------------------------------------------------------------- Water | Slows you down | by 25% of your | walking speed ---------------------------------------------------------------- Swamp Water | Slows you down by | 30% of your walking | Speed, Attacks are | slowed by 10% ---------------------------------------------------------------- Ice Water | Slows your walking speed by (Not Frozen Yet) | 10%, Attacks slowed | by 5% ----------------------------------------------------------------- Frozen Water | Your movement speed increases | by 15% so long as you're on it, | you slide for a bit if you try to stop ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- These are just examples and probably doesn't cover every type of water, as I still need to find these biomes, this list will get added with them if I feel like they should have an effect, otherwise they will all be the same as normal water, thanks! THANKS FOR READING, IF YOU FINISHED I LOVE YOU! 1. Health Regen (regen health if you dont take damage for say 5 secs) 2.add numbers on enemy and player health 3 add damage text (3234, 345) and option to disable. enable it, 4. at night time, add fireflies! they can light up a very small area! #Firefly #Tribute #Love #Angeldust Cool Firefly <3<3 Bug: My hotbar keeps switching to its original position from yesterday and its ANNOYING Bug: You can kind aclimb trees by looking up whilst yr next to the tree and spam clicking (this one i kinda like but u fix it if u wish) Bug: You clip through 'blocks' Pls fix

# 9

von

BeastDestroyer

vor 7 Jahre

Angeldust Suggestions, Focus: Socialbility Introduction I can't wait for Update 2.7 for Angeldust, it adds in claimable land, and you can claim up to 20, 32^2 blocks which means, no more griefing :D (Although I never build outside my plot XD) It also adds in some other cool features too, such as being able to create and join parties via the Teleporter, NICE! (I play solo anyways but still, YAY) Now, onto what this post is about, Sociability! This post aims to tackle some sociability things that will make the game more MMO and not make yourself lonely, Update 2.7 will add Parties, which partially solves this problems, but in this post, I will suggest some ideas that might have been mentioned earlier and also some new things, so, let's get started! Friends Already mentioned this one, but this time it will be in detail, when you start Angeldust, you already have one friend, Firefly - The developer and to add a friend, you must go to the website and add them from there, this creates a more painful process, having to go to the website, log in, go to friends, SEARCH friends (which is hard if you don't know their username and you have to go back and forth between game and website) and then add them, sometimes, they might not even know how yo use the website so even more stress is added onto the receiver (the person you want to add) and the sender( you) Because of this, a simple solution would be to add an 'Add Friends' Button which brings you to a little menu where you type the person's name, with chat being just there you can easily see the person's name, or if they are right next to you. This would solve everyone's problems! Guilds/Clans I have seen this going around the forums and so would be weird to not mention this since it is about sociability. People can create clans which they can invite their friends or random people and they stay in this clan until they are kicked by someone of high authority. This means people can join others instantly and they can have their own Clan Chat to talk privately. SO here is a rundown of what Clans will be about Inviting and Kicking Authority and Ranks Clan Chat Creating and Deleting a Clan Clan Worlds? Creating and Deleting a clan This would be the start, you would go to say, a menu and you can create a clan for like 5000 Coins, activating this 'Club/Guild Card' would bring you up to a menu asking you to name it, press done, and it now shows up on your teleporter, clicking a button, say 'Join World' would bring you to a randomly generated world, which you and others can build freely on (unless you set restrictions). There is also a button which will be called 'Delete Clan' which will delete the clan name, and the world. All the people in the clan will get kicked automatically, including you. Inviting and Kicking This is what can make your clan popular or secluded, you can invite people to join, which then they can do anything (unless you set restrictions). They can build, adventure etc. Obviously, with an invite button comes a kick button, if say, you get annoyed of someone in the clan, you can kick them, simple as that! Authority and Ranks When you create a clan, your rank is automatically a leader, you can't demote yourself however you can demote to the lowest ranks and promote to highest ranks. The rank below you is the Leaders, they are you right hand men and women and basically have the same right as you do, except they can't delete a clan; below is officers, they are pretty much for support if times get worse; below is members, they are people which can't build but can use, things, kill monsters etc. There is also the builder which is a step higher than member, they are allowed to build. Clan Chat Let's say you have a very popular clan, and the messages are flooding global chat, it's obvious no one wants 3 messages a second, so why not make a chat for the clans only, where people can flood all they want! And also make an anti spam thing so it isn't too flooded, or make chat display more messsages at one time so you cna see what someone typed. Clan Worlds These are randomly generated worlds in which anyone Builder + can build on, of course this makes griefing quite a problem so why not add construction zone tape, you can give to a builder+ so secure your build, and only you can build in that zone and edit it, no one else will unless the zone builder allows someone else to use permission, any usable objects will still be usable. AND THATS IT, GG ITS ONLY 2 THINSG IN DETAIL, YOU THINK IM ADDING LIKE 20 IDEAS LIKE NORMAL LEL JK love you all, will come with ideas when I can!

# 10

von

Bucky

vor 7 Jahre

There should be a chat box? i dont know if that has been said before. I dont like that i have to keep my eyes glued to the screen just in case someone says something. If you take your eyes off the screen and someone says something its gone forever. Everything else has been stated already!

Beitrag 1–10 von 32

1 2 3 4 » Weiter