Suggestions for Angeldust

in English in Foren

Beitrag 31–32 von 32

Zurück « 1 2 3 4

# 31

von

BeastDestroyer

vor 7 Jahre

Posted by Amepnkahcknn Armors for the Knight, It seems he becomes weak later lvls and maybe add buyable armor. Multiple armor each with weakness and advantages, One for poison, One for Melee attacks, one for projectiles. You mean for all heroes XD

# 32

von

AkellaWitch

vor 7 Jahre

Posted by BeastDestroyer "Hey, firstly you said no point added crafting because there is unlimited resource, why don't they make a system like most other block based games like Minecraft, where there is a counter and an actual inventory, that way, counting could be done Secondly, there is a lot of enemies (around 270) it's just that it takes long to find them all, adding more enemies or bosses like I mentioned earlier, would be cool, making it so it requires at least 5 - 10 people would kinda mimic the Shadow Towers in a game called Trove. Something like that would be cool, but I don't know because it does mimic TROVE in a way Thirdly, I mentioned this yet again, if they add things such as elemental damage and actual stats, this could become a thing, they just have to add more weapons and a balanced matchmaking system and it will work" You asked " why don't they make a system like most other block based games like Minecraft, where there is a counter and an actual inventory, that way, counting could be done" In my opinion, if the want to add cоunter blocks, they shold change engine of this game. I think engine of this game could not give to such function. But if so, why the developers have not done this from the very beginning? Secondly, you said that there are many enemies, sorry but i could not agree with you. Yes..... there are 270 enemys, but let's see what we have. We have 3 types of birds (different colors) 1 type of horse (different colors), 1 type of troll (same) , 2 types of flying dragons, 1 big dragon , something with legs, bear, scorpion, ostrich, wolf, panther, frog, trapper and bugs. Sounds like there are lot's of enemys , but when you go to 110+ lvl and killed over 99999 this types of enemys, you start to feel some dejavu. I just want to see rare creatures with huge power and big size and good loots =)

Beitrag 31–32 von 32

Zurück « 1 2 3 4